For the temporary relief of itching associated with minor skin irritations, inflammation and rashes due to: eczema; insect bites; poison ivy, poison oak, or poison sumac; soaps; detergents; jewelry; seborrheic dermatitis; psoriasis; external genital and anal itching. Other uses of this product should be only under the advice and supervision of a doctor. #1 doctor recommended brand. Rapid relief for your worst itch and redness.
INDICATIONS: Cortaid Maximum Strength for the temporary relief of itching associated with minor skin irritations, inflammation, and rashes due to seborrheic dermatitis, eczema, psoriasis, poison ivy, poison oak.
Superior results with visibly healthier skin in 1 day* from redness and dryness, flaking and scaling, cracking.
#1 doctor recommended brand.
*Clinically shown to help improve the 5 visible signs of itch better than the leading store brand maximum strength hydrocortisone cream.
For itching of skin irritation, inflammation and rashes:
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older: Apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- Children under 2 years of age: Ask a doctor
For external anal and genital itching, adults:
- When practical, clean the affected area with mild soap and water and rinse thoroughly
- Gently dry by patting or blotting with toilet tissue or a soft cloth before applying
- Apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- Children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor
Store at 20° to 25°C (68° to 77° F).
For external use only.Do not use
- In the genital area if you have a vaginal discharge. Consult a doctor
- For the treatment of diaper rash. Ask a doctor
When using this product
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Do not use more than directed unless told to do so by a doctor
- Do not put directly into the rectum by using fingers or any mechanical device or applicator
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Condition worsens, symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days, and do not begin use of any other hydrocortisone product unless you have asked a doctor
- Rectal bleeding occurs
Keep out or reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Hydrocortisone1%, Anti itch
Water , Petrolatum , Glycerin , Mineral Oil , Ceteareth 6 , Dimethicone , VP , Eicosene Copolymer , Phenoxyethanol , Stearyl Alcohol , Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate , VP Copolymer , Cetyl Alcohol , Carbomer , Edetate Disodium , Methylparaben , Sodium Citrate , Ethylparaben , Citric Acid , Propylparaben , Sodium HydroxideMay contain this ingredient