Gia Russa Whole Wheat Angel Hair Pasta - 16 oz (Pack of 5)
- Gia Russa
- Food & Beverage
- 5.50 lbs
Produced from whole durum wheat flour for all nutritional values. Grown in the fields of Napoli, Italy. Heart, healthy food. Gia Russa Whole Wheat pasta is produced from 100% whole durum wheat flour. Naturally farmed in southern Italy, the flavor produced
Made from certified Kosher ingredients, including 100% whole durum wheat flour naturally grown in Napoleon, Italy
- Zero grams of trans fat per serving; 5 grams of dietary fiber, 8 grams of protein, and 12% RDA of iron
- Cooks in 3 minutes; rich, nutty flavor reminiscent of whole-grain bread
- Made in Italy
Produced from Whole Durum Wheat Flour for All Nutritional Values
Grown in the Fields of Napoli, Italy
100% Whole Wheat
Why choose 100% Whole Wheat Pasta? Because it's a good carbohydrate, and because whole wheat, in its natural unrefined form, is key to maintaining optimal health and energy levels. While regular pasta is stripped of its natural goodness,
our whole wheat pasta goes 100% untouched. So it's full of important vitamins, minerals and nutrients. What's more, whole wheat has almost three times more fiber than regular pasta. Gia Russa Whole Wheat Pasta.
It's 100% healthy. 100% wholesome. 100% delicious.
Out of stock
How to properly cook and pan toss pasta:
1) Start with 5 quarts of fresh water per 1 lb of pasta; add 1/2 tsp of salt.
2) When water comes to a full boil, add pasta.
3) Cook for 3 min (al dente); stir occasionally. Note: while pasta is cooking, heat Gia Russa sauce in large skillet for about 5 min using low heat.
4) Drain pasta well then add pasta to the skillet; gently pan toss. This will allow sauce to adhere to pasta evenly.
5) Serve with freshly grated Parmigiano Reggiano cheese from Italy.
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||10|
|Total Fat||1 g||2%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||40 g||13%|
|Dietary Fiber||5 g||20%|
Allergen Information: Contains wheat ingredients. Good manufacturing practices used to segragate ingredients in a facility that also processes egg ingredients.