GNC AMP WHEYBOLIC - GIRL SCOUT LEMON: A CLINICALLY PROVEN PERFORMANCE PROTEIN
GNC AMP Wheybolic now available in Girl Scout Cookie inspired flavors! Officially licensed by Girl Scouts of the USA (GSUSA), a nonprofit. Girl Scouts' licensing program powers life-changing experiences for girls.
When you need a protein supplement that fits in with your weekly workout schedule, turn to GNC AMP Wheybolic. More than just standard whey protein, this enhanced dietary supplement contains ultra-pure, fast-digesting whey protein isolate and hydrolysates that contribute to muscle growth and recovery^*, as well as improved strength and post-training anabolic response. ▪◆* Plus, you can use this supplement before or after workouts and cardio, or even on non-training days and between meals, depending on your individual needs.
- Proven to increase muscle strength and size by 30% in just 8 weeks▪*
- Great for use before and after workouts and cardio sessions, as well as on non-training days and between meals
- Supports strength, performance and stamina▪•*, fuels anabolic muscle support and recovery^◆* and helps fuel muscles while you recover from intense training^*
- Enhanced Wheybolic Complex includes 40g of protein, 15g of EAA, 6.2g of leucine, 500mg of Velositol and 400mg Enzyme Blend per serving
- Gluten-free powder supplement with natural and artificial flavors easily mixes into 8 fl. oz. of cold water or your favorite beverage
The GIRL SCOUTS name, mark, and all associated trademarks and logotypes, including GIRL SCOUT COOKIES and the Trefoil Design, are owned by Girl Scouts of the USA.
▪An 8-week, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study of 33 healthy men compared the effectiveness of this proprietary module of whey protein and leucine vs. an isocaloric carbohydrate placebo consumed before and after resistance training. Subjects consuming the leucine-whey protein supplement experienced greater increases in muscle strength then those on the placebo. Leucine-whey protein supplementation also increased muscle cross-sectional area from baseline.
^When used in conjunction with an exercise program.
- In an 8-week, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study of 30 healthy male volunteers comparing 1 set resistance training (RT) + active or carbohydrate placebo to 2 sets RT alone with no supplement, the active group showed equal gains in maximal muscle strength and muscle endurance compared to the control group.
◆In a randomized, double-blind crossover clinical trial that included 20 recreationally trained, healthy male subjects, those taking 10g whey protein isolate plus 10g leucine immediately post-workout showed significant increases in key protein (p70S6k & rpS6) associated with muscle protein synthesis