Bone & Muscle Health Nutrients in a Scrumptious Chewable Chocolate:
Every ingredient in Pioneer Chewable Calcium Magnesium Dark Chocolate Flavor was picked carefully for its synergy with the others. The calcium and magnesium featured in this chewable supplement helps to support strong, healthy bones.* The calcium reinforces the bones while the magnesium aids it in doing so and ensures that it ends up where it needs to go in the metabolism.* Magnesium has an array of health benefits on its own, too, from DNA repair to energy production and the relaxation of muscles.* These two key elements are are augmented by a dose of vitamin D3, plus boron, silica, and trace minerals which potentially improve the formation and remineralization of bones.*
• Helps to strengthen bones & prevent weakening of bones due to age*
• Reduces cramps & relieves physical stress with magnesium*
• Offers healhy aging support with antioxidants*
• Supports heart health with chocolate flavonoids*
• Clinician & nutritionist formulated for maximum health benefits
• Gluten-free & chelated for excellent absorption & bioavailability
• Delicious dark chocolate flavor makes taking this supplement easy
• Chewable for use by people who have trouble swallowing pills
Aids in Strengthening Bones for Health & Safety:
Strong bones are key to maintaining health, safety, and an active lifestyle as we grow older. Pioneer Chewable Calcium Magnesium Dark Chocolate Flavor supplies the nutrients and minerals needed to help keep your bones tough, resilient, and able to stand up to the demands of working out, moving around, and day-to-day life.* Working together, the vitamins and minerals in the formula aid in creating proper bone density, without allowing calcium to build up in other tissues.*
Consider These Pioneer Advantages:
• Highly Bioavailable Calcium Forms: Calcium chelates to citrate, malate and other Krebs Cycle intermediates (compounds that participate in energy production within cells) are noted for superior absorption.* Unlike carbonate, these chelated forms of calcium do not require high levels of stomach acid for absorption. This may explain why they are often better absorbed than calcium from carbonate alone. Calcium citrate has been well-researched for its purported ability to help provide nutritive support for healthy bone density.*
• Multiple Source Magnesium: Magnesium plays a role in regulating calcium transport and utilization, and has been studied for its ability to support healthy bone density in people of all ages, including those who are magnesium deficient.* The magnesium in this formula comes from fully-reacted chelates of malate and rice protein amino acids, plus naturally-occuring oxide.
• Boron: This important micronutrient is required for the efficient metabolism and utilization of calcium, magnesium, vitamin D and phosphorus.* While its exact biochemical mechanisms are unknown, evidence suggests boron may play an important role in helping to support bone health.*
• Silica from Horsetail Herb: Collagen provides the connective tissue matrix upon which minerals gather in bone. By promoting collagen formation, silica helps provide nutritive support for healthy bone health and may be critical in the process of new bone formation.* Mineral-rich horsetail, a natural plant source of bioavailable silica, is valued by herbalists for its nourishing properties.
• Trace Mineral Complex: Research suggests that trace minerals including copper, zinc, manganese and others are essential to good bone health.* Pioneer's natural trace mineral complex is derived from sea vegetation.