This formula helps energize or activate the energetics of targeted tissue or organ. Designed to be paired with a BioFunction formula that targets a specific tissue, e.g. B (Brain) + #1 (Activator) in tandem.
It supports the targeted tissue’s active metabolic processes.
#2001 CX #1 (Activator)
A revolutionary and unique concept in targeted nutrition. Designed to be paired with a BioFunction formula that targets
a specific tissue, e.g. B (Brain) + #1 (Activator) in tandem. It focuses on the targeted tissue’s “innate, active metabolic
processes”during its normal circadian “active” cycle.
• Adds an activating nuance to the beneficial influences of the paired BioFunction formula
• Designed to support the hypothalamic regulation of neuroendocrine functions
• Formulated to increase the impact of BioFunction formulas
• Nutritional enhancement of normal cellular metabolic
• Magnify the impact of the companion BioFunction
• Provide nutritional elements to support the normal
hypothalamic regulation of body processes
• Vitamin A – Helps form and maintain healthy
skin, teeth, skeletal and soft tissue, and mucous
membranes. Also known as retinol because it
produces the pigments in the eye’s retinas. Promotes
good vision, especially in low light.
• Vitamin C – An essential nutrient required from
the daily diet. Co-factor of several enzyme systems.
Supports the brain’s ascorbate, a critically important
• RNA/DNA Hypothalamus Factors – Amino acid
cellular identity factors for hypothalamus tissue
• Phenylalanine – An essential amino acid known for its
role in many critical brain cellular metabolic processes.
Necessary for proper thyroid function, it also supports
optimal brain metabolic function. Converts to tyrosine
for balanced brain activities.
• Paprika – A culinary spice containing valuable
antioxidants such as the complete Vitamin C complex.
High in complete spectrum vitamin C and its
• Vitamin B6 – Supports normal brain shrinkage
resistance processes and helps maintain normal,
energetic brain metabolic and neurotransmitter
• RNA/DNA Adrenal Factors – Amino acid cellular
identity factors to lend support to the normal Adrenal/
Hypothalamus communication and regulation system.
• Niacin – Research shows this B-vitamin helps the
brain’s natural recovery processes from the normal
wear and tear of cellular and vascular activities. Helps
balance the brain’s methylation processes.
• Calcium ascorbate – An antioxidant and co-factor
in several brain metabolic pathways: including
catecholamine synthesis, collagen production and
regulation of HIF-1α, a transcriptional regulator
involved in oxygen processes.
Phenylketonuria (PKU) genetic disorder. Contains phenylalanine,
an essential amino acid, contraindicated in phenylketonuria.
Contraindicated when L-Dopa is a prescription medication.
t CLINICIAN CONSENSUS
Example of BioCommand #1 Utilization:
• Support the thyroid’s metabolic activity:
#1 Activator + 39 Gf-Thyroid.
• Support the adrenal gland’s metabolic activity:
#1 Activator + 39 Ga-Adrenal.
• Support the brain’s inherent activity:
#1 Activator + #12 B-Brain.
BioCommand formulas are a milestone breakthrough in the
history of herbology. They were designed by Doc Wheelwright
to increase the effectiveness and action of a BioFunction
formula (specific tissue nutrition) through enhanced assimilation,
increased tissue receptivity, and most importantly, by specifying
the direction and impact of the combined herbal matrix toward
one of six specific cellular functions (commands). This allows
the herbal practitioner greater precision in clinical applications of
#1 (Activator) is a complimentary, enhancing formula to any of the
BioFunction formulas and many other Systemic formulas by its
inclusion. Clinicians’ favorite applications include:
• B (Brain) + #1 (Activator)
• C (Colon) + #1 (Activator)
• Ga (Adrenal) + #1 (Activator)
• Gb (Pituitary + #1 (Activator)
• Gf (Thyroid) + #1 (Activator)
• Gt (Thymus) + #1 Activator)
• HQ (Heart Energy) + #1 (Activator)
• I (Eyes) + #1 (Activator)
• K (Kidney) + #1 (Activator)
• L (Liver) + #1 (Activator)