Nutritional support for the normal production of new, healthy cells. Designed to be paired with a BioFunction formula that targets a specific tissue, e.g. B (Brain) + #5 (Stabilizer) in tandem. Proper Herbalomic nutrition is an important factor in producing healthy cells. A healthy cell is defined as a cell devoid of abnormal cellular mitosis, errant biogenic cellular proliferations, and DNA-altering viral activity.
#1005 T5 (Stabilizer), #2005 CX5 (Stabilizer)
Designed to be paired with a BioFunction formula to target a specific tissue with its specific BioCommand directive. Supports
the targeted tissue’s cellular function regarding healthy mitosis and healthy DNA replication processes to help cells maintain a
normal ‘cellular identity.’ Supports normal cellular reproduction with telomere integrity. Provides nutrients to support the cells’
inherent maintenance processes. Works within the overall balanced operation of cellular constancy.
• Supports the cells’ innate integrity regarding DNA
• Engages cellular metabolic processes toward normal
• Magnifies the impact of the companion BioFunction
• Supports normal cellular mitosis processes
• Allantoin – Called one of nature’s great health
compounds. A derivative from the comfrey plant.
Supports normal youth-preserving cellular processes.
• L-Alanine – A master amino acid necessary for protein
biosynthesis. Supports healthy glucose metabolism.
Supports the immune system and exercise recovery.
• Vitamin K1 – Phylloquinone, is found naturally in
plants, especially green vegetables; K1
goes directly to
the liver and helps maintain healthy blood clotting.
• RNA/DNA Thalamus Factors – Amino acid cellular
identity factors for the thalamus (brain) tissue integrity
that supports sensory and motor signal relay of
consciousness and sleep.
• Rose Hips – A botanical source rich in natural vitamin
C. Supports and strengthens the collagen. Antioxidant.
• Non-Germinating Yeast – A source of basic RNA/
DNA constructions and rich in nascent B-vitamins.
• Yucca Root – Research shows it supports the
maintenance of healthy DNA structural integrity.
• Bone Marrow Factors – Deep nourishment. Rich in
fat-soluble vitamins. Nourishment for the immune
system and gastrointestinal endothelium.
• Magnesium Sulfate – Supplies two important
metabolic mineral catalysts including cholesterol
• L-Histidine HCl – A semi-essential amino acid known
to support hemoglobin synthesis and the immune
• RNA/DNA Brain Factors – Amino acid cellular identity
factors for brain tissue integrity.
• Green Lipped Muscle – Considered a miracle
food because it is one of nature’s most nutritionally
complete foods. A source of complete amino acid
None known with recommended doses. While containing a
number of therapeutic botanicals, Doc Wheelwright taught that
combined herbal formula nutrients work synergistically deriving
the most benefit from small amounts of ingredients that enhance
and support each other to gain beneficial impact.
• Healthy Lung Integrity:
• Health Prostate Integrity:
BioCommand formulas are a milestone breakthrough in the
history of herbology. They were designed by Doc Wheelwright to
increase the effectiveness and restorative action of a BioFunction
formula (specific tissue nutrition) through enhanced assimilation,
increased tissue receptivity, and most importantly, by specifying
the direction and impact of the combined herbal matrix toward
one of six specific cellular functions (commands).
#5 (Stabilizer) is a complimentary, enhancing formula to any of the
BioFunction formulas and many other Systemic formulas by its
• R (Lung) + #5 (Stabilizer)
• Gt (Thymus) + #5 (Stabilizer)
• GOLD (Immune Shield) + #5 (Stabilizer)
• VIVI (Virox) + #5 (Stabilizer)
• CA (Cats-A-Tonic) + #5 (Stabilizer)
• OXOX (Activator Cell) + #5 (Stabilizer)
• OXAA (Organizer Cell)+ #5 (Stabilizer)
• OXCC (Cleanser Cell) + #5 (Stabilizer)
• TUFF (Tuff Play) + #5 (Stabilizer)
• ATAK (Immune Rejuvenator) + #5 (Stabilizer)
• Mpc (Prostata Corrector) + #5 (Stabilizer)
• F+ (Female +) + #5 (Stabilizer)