This formula provides toxin and heavy metal binding matrices such as activated carbon and purified humates to support natural toxin elimination. Binds in a matrix that cannot be reabsorbed via the Enterohepatic circulation cycle. Commonly referred to as a “drainage” support for the G.I. tract.
#404 BIND (Toxin Elimination)
This formula provides charcoal in a “super activated” form which means that it has a huge surface due to its honeycomb
structure. Featuring all the virtues of charcoal in a superior delivery system, super activated charcoal can absorb 300 times its
molecular weight and thus is often used as a “drainage” support for what the gall bladder introduces to the intestines as well as
for normal intestinal purification processes.
• Intestinal purification support
• Reduce gas
• Bio-toxin cleansing from bowel
• Intestinal “drainage” support
• Intestinal heavy metal chelator
• Prevents retoxification
• Favorably impacts blood lipid distribution via binding
the bile complex
• Helps abdominal bloating
• Food poisoning, chemical poisoning
• Super-Activated Carbon – Absorbs chemicals,
microbial wastes, and heavy metals. Binds with toxins
and prevents absorption and resorption into the body.
• Magnesium – Helps with normal cellular purification
activities, energy production, nerve transmissions, and
expulsion of toxins from deep tissues.
• Humic Acid – From organic plant source, works with
the body’s mineral processes and immunological
• Fulvic Acid – A humate from organic plant source.
A nutrient similar to a vitamin that supports the body’s
normal cellular health and function via electrolytes and
minerals for various life processes.
• Baozene – A remarkable fiber, rich in antioxidant
nutrients, from the Baobab tree. Rich in minerals and
• Cascara Sagrada – Contains anthraquinone
compounds that work with the normal intestinal
mucosal lining. Hydrogogue effect helps bring water
into the intestines.
• Apple Fiber – Contains high amounts of pectin,
rich source of soluble fiber, improves intestinal
environment and has prebiotic qualities that support
beneficial bacterial species.
• Flax – Has soluble and insoluble fibers which support
the body’s innate purification activities by its mucilage/
fiber that is frequently cited as helping bowel motility
and waste removal processes. Supports the intestinal
• Bacillus Coagulans – a probiotic bacteria with
marvelous “staying power” to take up residence in
the intestines. Communicates with enterocytes for
optimal permeability thus helping maintain normal
intestinal tissue integrity.
• Dandelion – A traditional liver tonic. Supports the body’s normal
kidney and liver processes, especially their normal purification
responsibilities. Supports numerous natural eliminative
pathways – skin, gall bladder, kidneys, and liver.
Do not take at the same time as nutritional (mineral)
supplementation or with prescription medications to avoid binding
with those elements and molecules. Good practice to take by
itself, before bed.
• Intestinal Purification Support:
#404 BIND - Toxin Elimination
#14 C - Colon
#467 ZGlutn - Gluten Control
#697 LGUT - Leaky Gut
Dr. Dan Pompa, a torchbearer nutritionally supporting the cells’
normal purification processes where glutathione facilitates cells
to remove acquired heavy metals and chemicals: plus superactivated carbon to catch the expelled metals/chemicals that
are released into the intestines via the gall bladder preventing
resorption, brought the concept to Dr. Shayne Morris to develop
the state of the art IDS System. Once BIND became available,
practitioners soon found many uses for super-activated carbon in
clinical practice, making BIND a product in demand.
• #433 GCEL - Intracellular Glutathione
• #941 Brain Phase
• #14 C - Colon
• #102/#1102/#2002 ACX - Vitamin DTX
• #131 FBR - Fibers for Intestinal Health
• #940 Body Phase
• #697 LGUT - Leaky Gut
• #4/#1004/#2004 FungDx