This formula assists in toning the bowel tissue and supports peristalsis. It is a hydragogue (the ability to draw water into the colon), thus assists with lymphatic and bowel purification. Mildly laxative, for temporary weak bowel function.
#14 C (Colon)
Designed to be a bowel tonic rather than a laxative, this specialized formula supports normal, healthy motility. The herbal blend
has hydragogue properties to gently draw water into the bowel to assist normal intestinal processes.
• Supports healthy peristalsis
• Supports normal bowel function
• Drainage support
• Very gentle encouragement to motions
• Supports healthy elimination processes
• Promotes normal tissue comfort
• Stillingia – Herb with a long tradition of overall
• Cascara Sagrada – Historic colon botanical in a nongripping form, supports normal peristaltic contractions,
supports healthy colonocytes, non-habit forming.
• Peach Bark – In nature, the bark of the peach tree
serves to protect the tree from invasive species.
Helps support normal purification processes of gastric
• Licorice Root – Often cited as a soothing influence.
Often used to smooth the action of Cascara Sagrada.
• Poke (Root) – A phytolacca species used in Native
American herbology and Southern cooking (poke
salad). Contains a protein, PAP, being studied for its
support of normal purification and healthful impact.
• Psyllium Husks – A hydragogue (draws water into
the bowel), soluble fiber, supports normal bowel
evacuation, adaptogenic function, provides mucilage.
• Citric Acid – A mild, organic, tribasic acid in citrus
fruit. Serves as a necessary intermediate molecule
for normal function of the Citric Acid Cycle that makes
ATP (Adenosine Triphosphate), the chemical energy
that the body requires to conduct normal digestive
• Cream of Tartar – A source of potassium electrolytes
necessary for normal bowel function.
For these ingredients at these levels, there are no overt
Consideration, however, should be given to the fact that
Cascara Sagrada in very high doses can cause gripping
muscular contractions and thus is not recommended
during the later stages of pregnancy.
• General Bowel Function Support:
#14 C - Colon
#131 FBR - Fibers
#400 APHA - pH Balance
#854 Neurosyn - Neuro-Cognitive & Memory Support
Doc Wheelwright discovered a secret from the Nez Perce Indians
who hung the herb, Cascara Sagrada, high in their teepees where
the smoke from the fireplace oxygenated it and removed the
“contracting/ gripping” quality. Doc’s focus with this formula
was bowel tissue integrity and normal peristalsis support. Unlike
laxative formulas, C (Colon) is not habit forming. Doc wanted it to
draw water into the intestines which then would help the normal
stool texture, as well as support the normal purification processes
of the intestinal lumen. Also unlike laxative formulas that irritate
the bowels, C (Colon) was designed to build and support the
colon as living tissue.
• #1 Activator
• #2 Builder
• #100 ABC - Acidophilus & Bifidus Complex
• #138 MBC - Microbiome Colonizers
• #433 GCEL - Intracellular Glutathione
• #610 ACCELL
• #200 Aloe Vera
• #400 APHA - pH Control
• #17 D - Digest
• #18 Ds - Digest-s
• #428 DSIR - Intergen
• #467 LGUT - Leaky Gut
• #854 Neurosyn - Neuro-Cognitive
• #930 G.I. Purge
• #934 G.I. Wellness
• #131 FBR - Fibers