Liquid extract of CLNZ Chelator #408. A traditional gentle chelation and cleansing formula. This formula assists the body to draw out and eliminate unwanted environmental materials through a complex botanical chelation process. Supports both the liver and lymph drainage processes.
#408 CLNZ (Toxin Chelator)
#2408 CX-CLNZ (Toxin Chelator)
Designed to lend gentle assistance to the body’s normal purification processes by supporting the liver’s innate tissue integrity,
and by providing nutrients the liver uses to accomplish its Phase 1, 2 & 3 metabolic processes. Provides liver-centric herbal
chelators and supporters of the inherent purification activities that help remove acquired environmental metals and chemicals,
as well as metabolic wastes.
• Daily, normal purification activity support
• Support normal liver activities
• Drainage support
• Extracellular matrix purification support
• General liver vitality
• Dandelion – An herb with a long history of supporting
normal liver, lymph and blood processes. Contains
many biologically-active compounds such as terpenes,
sterols, polysaccharides, fatty acids and flavonoids.
• Pfaffia – “Energizing adaptogen,” provides botanical
molecules that support the normal, healthy immune
and energy metabolic processes.
• Cinquefoil – An herb with an established history
of supporting normal lymphatic and liver processes
with botanical “purifying agents” that support normal
• Milk Thistle – A hugely popular and massively
researched liver tonic herb. Research shows it
supports normal intercellular protein synthesis, and
protects the liver via antioxidants. Often cited to aid
the liver with day-to-day activities.
• Mountain Mahogany – One of Doc Wheelwright’s
little-known, well-researched and favorite herbs
to support the body’s normal, innate purification
• Yucca – From the Native American herbal tradition,
yucca serves to support normal blood purification via
saponins that help with the natural lipid regulatory
pathways; provides nascent Vitamin C and Potassium;
and often used as kidney drainage support.
• Wahoo – An herb shown to support the normal freeflow of bile which is one of the body’s chief avenues of
removing unwanted metals and chemicals. Historically
supports normal liver processes.
• Urea – Carbamide. A molecule that supports kidney
and liver function by providing a ready source of
• Bitter Almond – An herb that contains amygdalin
which supports normal mucous membrane function.
• Vitamin E – Antioxidant, helps improve immunity
• L-Methionine – A sulfur-based amino acid that
supports the normal production sulfur compounds,
as well as phospholipids in the liver. Metabolically
protective regarding normal liver processes of
converting heavy metals for expulsion. Supports
normal fatty acid metabolic processes.
Best to not engage detoxification programs during pregnancy or
in the first six months of nursing.
• General “Feel Good” Detoxification Support:
#408 CLNZ - Toxin Chelator
#102 ACX - Vitamin Detox
#180 REL - Chlorella
#413 GCEL - Intracellular Glutathione
Doc Wheelwright established the fundamentals of safe and
effective purification processes with his “Liver Lifeline” program
of building the liver to detoxify the entire body. He wanted a
formula that would serve 4 purposes: 1) support the normal
mobilization of unwanted metals and compounds from adipose
storage to purification channels; 2) support normal drainage
pathways (safe escort to exit portals); 3) gently encourage normal
liver purification activities; 4) ability to use daily to help the body’s
innate, natural purification processes to help counter in increased
demands of the air quality, chemicals in drinking water, and
pesticides in commercial foods. He employed concepts regarding
chelation and drainage for safe egress of xenobiotic substances,
as well as normal metabolic wastes.
• #60/#2060 L - Liver
• #62/#2062 Ls - Liver-s
• #61/#2061 Lb - Liver/Gall Bladder
• #56/#2056 K - Kidney
• #58 Ks - Kidney-s
• #102/#1102/#2102 ACX - Vitamin Detox
• #433 GCEL - Intracellular Glutathione
• #180 REL - Chlorella
• #123 CLR - Chlorophyllin
• #850 MoRS - Methylation Donor
• #610 ACCELL Therapeutic