Liquid extract of Lymphogen #486. This herbal, “American Ginseng” formula helps support the lymphatic system and the flow of lymphatic fluids throughout the body. Carnaigre and Rumex hymenosepalus, were used by ancient Native Americans to support physical and athletic stamina.
#486 SENG (Lymphogin)
#2486 CXSENG (Lymphogin)
This herbal, “American Ginseng” formula helps support normal fluidity of the lymphatic system and promotes the normal flow
of lymphatic fluids throughout the body. Canaigre, Rumex hymenosepalus, supports normal physical and athletic stamina, work
efficiency, thinking skills and concentration. Native Americans used it as a general tonic to improve well-being. Its inherent
tannins help reduce occasional water retentiveness via lymphatic circulation. With SENG, Canaigre is balanced with other
nutrients to best utilize its ability to cleanse and stimulate the entire lymphatic system; it is also a glandular toner and helps the
body’s normal processes to dispel lymphatic congestion.
• Lymphatic circulation
• Lymphatic “drainage” support
• Normal purification process support
• Endocrine system support adjunctive/enhancer
• Support normal energy processes
• Support normal “waterways” that bathe every cell
• Canaigre – A Native American herb long associated
as a well-being tonic and supportive of stamina. Rich
in plant tannins, supports normal lymph circulation and
• Yucca – A Native American blood and lymph tonic.
Its high saponin content apparently does not enter
the bloodstream, but acts only with the natural
intestinal microbiota which then provide normal health
supportive activities. An alkalizer.
• Chaparral – A Native American herb containing
powerful antioxidants and nutrients. Has a long history
of supporting normal purification pathways for both
blood and lymph.
• Pasteurized Saccharomyces Cerevisiae – Provides
plant-based, universal RNA/DNA for cellular
rejuvenative processes and B-vitamins.
None in recommended dosages. Avoid using excessive
large doses due to the impact of tannins, when in large
amounts, can bind iron.
Not recommended during pregnancy or during nursing.
• Lymphatic Detoxification/Cleansing Support:
#486 SENG - Lymphogin
#82 S - Spleen
#483 OXOX - Activator Cell
Doc Wheelwright learned about Canaigre from the Native
Americans where it was used in support of sweat lodge rituals
as well as for animal skin tanning due to its tannin content.
Doc researched Canaigre’s actions when combined with other
Native American botanicals, Chaparral and Yucca, thus making
a lymphatic-supportive formula that could enhance the impact
of endocrine, liver, and any cellular purifying-support protocols.
SENG was considered a “mystery formula” due to the lack of
information on Canaigre but soon earned the praise of “evidencebased clinicians” as they discovered the benefits of improved
lymphatic circulation for both normal purification and immune
system regulation. Doc often employed this formula as “lymphatic
drainage” for any cellular cleansing program.
• #31 Ga - Adrenal
• #82/#2082 S - Spleen
• #402 ARTA - JointEz
• #483/#2483 OXOX - Activator Cell
• #481/#2481 OXAA - Organizer Cell
• #482/#2482 OXCC - Cleanser Cell
• #60/#2060 L - Liver
• #61/#2061 Lb - Liver/Gallbladder
• #62/#2062 Ls - Liver-s
• #102/#1102/#2102 ACX - Vitamin DTX
• #433 GCEL - Intracellular Glutathione
• #408/#2408 CLNZ - Chelator