Liquid extract of VRM3-Micro #493. Clinical Dose of valerian root, wild geranium and black walnut for symbiotic microbiome support.
#493 VRM3 (Micro)
#2493 CXVRM3 (Micro)
This herbal combination supports the body’s normal and beneficial relationship with human parasitic organisms. Herbal
phytoconstituents can help with healthy structural function interaction with microscopic organisms that may occupy the
human GI Tract.
• Microscopic organisms externally acquired, seeking
residency in the intestinal tract, often causing
dissettlement to normal activities
• Support normal peristalsis
• Black Walnut – A very popular herb with a long history
of assisting the body with its normal self-protective
processes regarding many undesired influences.
Contains the compound, Juglone.
• Maracuja – Antioxidant; scavenges free radicals.
• Kamala – From the African and Austral-Asian, and
Ayurvedic herbal traditions. Historic applications
include support of normal intestinal functions and
normal bowel peristalsis, and for skin cleansing.
• Valerian Root – Valeriana officinalis. Contains acetic
acid, Vitamin C, beta-ionone, calcium, magnesium,
manganese, quercetin, and valeric acid. Cited by
Dioscorides, the famed Greek physician, for its
relaxation supportive presence.
• Wild Geranium – Geranium maculatum. Cranesbill.
From the Native American herbal tradition. Contains
tannins cited as soothing to the digestive tract and
supportive of normal digestive processes.
• Bistort – Bistorta officinalis. Knotweed or Snakeweed.
Possesses astringent qualities. Historic use to help
the intestinal microvilli and lining maintain normal
• Wormseed Oil – Chenopodium ambrosioides.
Botanical cited to help the body establish an
environment that is supportive of normal microbiome
• Pomegranate – Supports normal food metabolizing
enzyme production in the digestive tract. This makes
pomegranate juice an aid to help the body’s natural
maintenance processes of normal intestinal activities.
Pomegranate has thousands of years’ history as
supporting the body’s normal microbial relations in the
• Yerba Santa – Called the “holy herb,” has a long
history of helping the body maintain its normal, natural
superiority regarding bacterial and unwanted visitor
involvements with the human body.
• Bromelain – Protein-digesting (proteolytic) enzyme complex,
assists the body’s own digestive mechanisms in reducing very
large, complex protein molecules into smaller peptide units or
individual amino acids.
• Erva Tostão – An herb called punarnava in the Ayurvedic
tradition, most often used for liver support of innate purification
processes including immune-supportive activities.
Best not to use during pregnancy or when nursing.
• Traditional Micro Program:
#493 VRM3 - Micro
#260 WO - China Healing Oil
#404 BIND - Toxin Elimination
As a renowned parasitologist, Doc Wheelwright traveled the
world seeking solutions for various externally acquired, uninvited
guest organisms and their impact on normal health. After creating
benchmark large and small solutions, clinicians prevailed on him
to address microscopic species balance due to new infestations
occurring in the USA from soldiers returning from the war in
Vietnam. Doc’s research then yielded two formulas: VRM3 and
VRM4 as advancements on the subject of normal immunological
relations with acquired species.
• #491/#2491 VRM1 - Large
• #492/#2492 VRM2 - Small
• #494/#2494 VRM4 - Cell
• #260 WO - China Healing Oil
• #73 Mpr - Prostata/Ovatum
• #138 MBC - Microbiome Colonizer
• #402 ARTA - JointEz
• #102/#1102/#2102 ACX - Vitamin DTX
• #200 AO - Aloe Vera
• #210 CA - Cats-A-Tonic
• #250/#254 TR - Tai Ra Chi