The ultimate Vitamin C complex with ECGC for optimal cellular nutrient uptake. Clinical studies show that EGCG may inhibit the formation of advanced protein glycation end products (AGEs) induced by dehydroascorbic acid (DASA), the oxidized form of ascorbic acid and a reactive dicarbonyl species.
#126 CZI (Vitamin C, Zinc, Immune Support)
Features Vitamin C, supercharged with Zinc, Copper and Herbalomic ingredients (decaffeinated Green Tea), as well as Ascorbyl
Palmitate (fat soluble for cell membrane impact) and immune boosting Beta Glucan. Most importantly, this product includes
Citrus Bioflavonoids and Hesperidin for full Vitamin C impact, and the amino acid L-Lysine. Well known as an antioxidant, Vitamin
C also provides primary support to normal immune activity and tissue integrity as a primary component of collagen.
• Daily Vitamin C supplementation
• Adjunctive support re: normal bacterial/viral relations
• Collagen support
• Antioxidant support
• Allergy support
• Cell membrane support
• Immune function support
• Non-GMO, non-corn source
• Zinc – An important trace mineral that, in tandem with
Vitamin C, work together to support the body’s innate
self-repair and immune system health.
• Vitamin C – An important cellular antioxidant. Helps
the body protect cellular DNA from free radical
damage. Supports normal regeneration of other
antioxidants including the Vitamin E complex. Vitamin
C is one of the body’s natural histamine regulators.
• Copper – The balance between Copper and Zinc is
a determining factor in the viability of a supplement,
especially for bone health. Zinc is required for
every step of the body’s bone building metabolic
processes. Though Zinc and Copper are often called
“antagonists,” they actually work together for the body
to have proper oxidation/redux cellular activities, as
well as a balanced immune response.
• Bioflavonoids – Digestive aide and liver nutrient,
contains many substances--notably citric acid, calcium,
magnesium, Vitamin C, bioflavonoids, pectin, and
limonene--that work synergistically with Vitamin C.
• Green Tea Extract – Camilla sinensis. Rich in bio-active
polyphenols, threonine (supports GABA), catechins,
flavonoids, and the antioxidant Epigallocatechin
Gallate (EGCG). Supports cellular metabolism. In this
formula, the green tea is decaffeinated to bring you
the benefits—epigenetic expression of healthy cellular
function—without the caffeine.
• Beta Glucan – A soluble fiber that provides massive
health benefits, particularly for the immune system.
Scholarly scientific studies and articles frequently cite
beta glucan for its positive blood sugar, cholesterol,
and immune supportive impact.
• Comprehensive Collagen Nutrition:
#126 CZI - Vitamin C, Zinc, Immune Support
#150 PRO - Nutro Protein
#101 ACP - Vitamin ACP
Doc Wheelwright respected the role that Vitamin C plays in overall
health—immune support, purification, collagen building, bowel
processes, normal immune system activity, antioxidant, and
cellular metabolic pathways.
• #870/#871 Spectra One - Whole Food Cellular Multi-Vit/Min
• #129/#199 DV3/VitD3Lq - Vit D3 + K2
• #130 EZV - 200 IU Vitamin E
• #115 B16 - 16 B Vitamins Stress Complex
• #102/#2102 ACX - Vitamin DTX
• #184 Rox - Super Antioxidant w/ Resveratrol
• #31/#2031 Ga - Adrenal
• #123 CLR - Chlorophyllin
• #155 PTM - Potassium Stabilizer
• #245 RV - Renavator
• #408 CLNZ - Chelator
• #3/#1003/#2003 Bactrex
• #435/#1435/#2435 GOLD - Immune +