DReM is formulated to promote a restful, relaxed state and relieve occasional sleeplessness by beneficially modulating the metabolism of melatonin and promoting relaxation. Contains key amounts of neurotransmitter and hormone support – tryptophan, melatonin, GABA – and herbs to comprehensively support this process
#427 DReM (Sleep Aid)
Provides nutritional support for a comprehensive approach to promote and enhance a person’s biological process in achieving
relaxation and normal, healthy, restful sleep. Contains key amounts of neurotransmitter and hormone supportive ingredients
– tryptophan, melatonin, GABA – and herbs to comprehensively support the many aspects of the body’s innate processes
involved in its normal sleep patterns.
• Sleep aid
• More restful sleep
• Jet lag
• Pro lucid dreaming
• Astragalus – An herb called “the great rejuvenator.”
An adaptogen that supports normal resolution of
• L-Tryptophan – An amino acid that converts into the
neurotransmitter, serotonin, which the pineal gland
uses to make the regulatory hormone, melatonin,
necessary for sleep.
• Cat’s Claw – An herb shown to assist the normal
modulation of the serotonin neurotransmitter via the
• Stevia – Contains beta-caryophyllene and
caryophyllene oxide compounds that support normal
central nervous system activity. Beta-caryophyllene
epoxides may impact central nervous system activity
by crossing the blood-brain barrier and binding to
cellular receptors that regulate neurological impulses.
• St. John’s Wort – The subject of hundreds of
scientific studies, this whole herb supports the normal
serotonin neurotransmitter processes. It supports the
GABA receptors which are the gateways for the brain’s
normal sleep-inducing cascades.
• Passion Flower – Promotes relaxation by supporting
the normal chemical in the brain called gammaaminobutyric acid, or GABA. The brain normally
employs GABA as a relaxation molecule.
• Vitamin B5 – Pantothenic Acid. Deficiency of this
vitamin results in insomnia, sleep cycle disturbance,
and adrenal stress.
• GABA – An inhibitory neurotransmitter known to
help the body balance the excitatory brain processes.
Helps the body maintain a balanced mood.
Best to avoid St. John’s Wort if taking a MAOI prescription drug.
• Restful Sleep Support:
#427 DReM - Sleep Aid
#75 N3 - Relaxa
#406 CALM - Stress Relief, Mood Support
Poor quality sleep is a national pandemic leading to higher stress
levels, immune system concerns, aging, and inability to properly
repair cells. The DReM formula’s efficacy is based on providing a
small amount of melatonin, tryptophan, and GABA in a synergistic
herbal matrix that supports gentle restfulness and circadian
• #406 CALM - Stress Relief, Mood Support
• #75/#2075 N3 - Relaxa
• #32/#2032 Gb - Pituitary, Pineal
• #39/#2039 Gf - Thyroid
• #720/#2720 General Sedate - Relieve Depression
• #775/#2765 Water Tonify - Strengthen Bones
• #31/#2031 Ga - Adrenal
• #850/#851 MoRS - Methylation Donor
• #810/#811 eNRG - Quantum Cellular ATP Energy
• #120 CAL - Calcium +
• #192 CalMDLQ - Bone Support, Vitamin D