This formula utilizes vegetable enzymes to provide support for good digestive health. When combined with Enzee it is particularly appropriate for FODMAPS, people who experience bloating from cruciferous vegetables such as cabbage and broccoli. Considered to be a milder version of the D (Digest) formula, particularly effective for those who have a sensitive stomach.
#18 Ds (Digest-s)
Considered to be a mild version of the famous D (Digestive) formula, Ds provides thorough enzyme support for protein, fat
and carbohydrate digestion. It has become a favorite of clinicians for assisting the digestion of cruciferous vegetables such as
cabbage, cauliflower, and broccoli; and for people who have sensitive stomachs.
• Support digestive pH for normal effective ranges
• Pancreatic exocrine support
• Support the liver’s role in digestion and humanization
• A milder version of D (Digest), works well for irritated
stomachs that require gentle, soothing support
• Digestive support for young and old
• L-Aspartic Acid – Also known as aspartate, is an
a-amino acid that is used in the biosynthesis of
proteins. A nutrient necessary for normal digestive
• Ammonium Chloride – Helps support normal
digestive processes. A pH buffer. Provides chlorides
for normal HCl production.
• Betaine HCl (Hydrochloric Acid) - Works with pepsin
regarding protein digestion. Facilitates normal
digestive processes and parietal cell integrity.
• Bromelain – From pineapple, is a mixture of
• Echinacea – Supports the GI tract mucous
membranes and supports production of natural
enzymes and hydrochloric acid.
• Glutamic Acid – Works in tandem with Betaine HCl
to stimulate the natural HCl that signals stomach valve
closure for normal and effective digestive processes.
• Goldenseal – An herb with a long history of
supporting healthy digestive processes as well
as GI tract microbial balance.
• RNA/DNA Ox Bile Factors – Helps the normal fatty
acid digestive processes. Supports healthy liver and
gall bladder activities.
• Pancreatin – A group of pancreatic enzymes
[amylases, proteases (trypsin), lipases]. Helps
hydrolyze nutrients for absorption.
• Pepsin – Helps convert proteins into peptide bonds
for assimilation. Produced in the stomach, pepsin is
a primary digestive enzyme. It serves as a signaling
molecule to initiate other digestive activities, such as
the release of proper pancreatic enzymes to further
complete the digestive process.
None known. While containing a number of therapeutic
botanicals, Doc Wheelwright taught that combined herbal formula
nutrients work synergistically deriving the most benefit from small
amounts of ingredients that enhance and support each other to
gain beneficial impact.
• Support Digestion, Sensitive:
• #18 Ds - Digest-s
• #2 Builder
Holding to the same goals as the D (Digest) formula of supporting
the digestive system while also providing a rich array of enzymes
for protein, fats, and carbohydrates, Ds is a milder version suitable
for long-term use. Doc Wheelwright formulated Ds so that people
with stomach irritations could benefit from enzymatic support
and digestive-enhancing nutrients without burning pains. Like
the D (Digest) formula, Ds supports many facets of the digestive
processes: stomach, pancreas, and gall bladder.
• #650 ENZEE - High Potency Metabolizing Enzyme Complex
• #1 Activator
• #2 Builder
• #6 Restore
• #100 ABC - Acidophilus & Bifidus Complex
• #138 MBC - Microbiome Colonizers
• #200 AO - Aloe Vera
• #428 DSIR - Intergen
• #467 LGUT - Leaky Gut
• #920 Core Cellular Program
• #740 Earth Sedate - Clear Congestion
• #745 Earth Tonify - Warm The Center
• #660 MELA - Optimal Terrain Enzymes