Supplies key nutrients for the mitochondrial production of ATP (Adenosine Triphosphate), the chemical energy of life, coupled with herbalomic® botanicals that support the epigenetic cellular metabolism for the citric acid cycle as well as its beta oxidative processes. Contains essential nutrient PQQ. Supports Mitochondrial Biogenesis.
#810 eNRG (Quantum Cellular ATP Energy)
#811 eNRG-LQ (Liquid Version – Quantum Cellular ATP Energy)
ATP (Adenosine Triphosphate) is the chemical energy of life required by every cell. Its mitochondrial production is dependent
on glucose, oxygen, and a host of other nutrients that support cell membrane Beta Oxidation and Krebs Cycle processes. Its
safe production is one of the essential “core cellular” processes for good health and youthful vitality. Science has identified
key molecules in plants that are necessary for “mitochondrial biogenesis,” – how mitochondria increase their numbers and ATP
output. The simple equation is: more mitochondria equals more cellular energy; and to the human body, energy is everything!
• Nutritional support of normal cellular energy
• Support healthy mitochondrial function
• Enliven healthy brain function
• Youthful vitality programs
• Athletic endeavors “energy is everything!”
• Niacinamide – Necessary for cellular respiration,
Vitamin B3 supports protein, carbohydrates, and fat
utilization for energy.
• Alpha Ketoglutaric Acid – Supports healthy muscle
performance via amino acid synthesis. A metabolite of
the Krebs Cycle for cellular glucose utilization.
• Zinc Lipoate – An exclusive chelate of Zn and alpha
lipoic acid. Combines two components of the cell’s
water- and fat-soluble oxidation/redox processes for
normal glucose cell receptor sensitivity.
• K2HP04 – Potassium Phosphate. Supports normal
Na/K pump activities for vital cellular energy.
• Calcium Pyruvate – Helps with carbohydrate and fat
metabolism for energy. It primes the Krebs Cycle for
• Malic Acid – A component of many foods such as
apples and cranberries. Required for the Krebs Cycle
that makes ATP.
• Coenzyme Q-10 – A necessary nutrient for ATP
production via the electron transport system. A major
support to the heart’s inherent energy processes.
• N Acetyl L-Carnitine – Known as a “fat burner”;
works with medium chain triglycerides that support
the body’s energy and muscle performance.
• Medium Chain Triglycerides – (MCT) directly
supports the liver’s cellular energy production. They
rapidly cross the mitochondrial bi-layer membrane, and
do not require carnitine to render their energy.
• Resveratrol – Unlocks the SIRT-1 gene (Silent Mating
Type Information Regulation Two homolog) known
to promote optimal cellular health. Helps support
epigenetic gene silencing and glucose utilization.
• Quercetin – A plant flavonoid that supports healthy
cell membranes, stress responses, and histamine
processes. A component of the oxidation/redox
• PQQ – Pyrroloquinoline quinone. An essential micronutrient
involved in ATP energy and mitochondrial biogenesis. Part of the
body’s natural protective mechanisms specific to brain, nerves,
• Glucono Delta Lactone – A vegetable-derived nutrient that
chelates metal ions and serves the body’s innate processes as
a catalyst for fat beta-oxidation for ATP.
• Nucleosides RNA/DNA – Supports the components of RNA
and DNA. Supports the transmission of genetic information and
the body’s normal cellular metabolic processes.
None known. Contains over 40 ingredients synergistically
blended. [Check with physician or health care practitioner if
Support For Mild (considered ‘normal’) Cognitive Decline
Associated With Age
#810 eNRG + #12 B-Brain + 128 (CVO) + 854 Neurosyn +
880 VISTAOne + 882 VISTATwo
Note: the above protocol contains 34mg Niacin per dose.
Often best employed with food.
Based on recent, published scientific studies, Dr. Shayne
Morris, a nutrimetabolomic expert, applied that research toward
supporting cellular ATP processes with nutrients. Coupled with
Herbalomic™ research that demonstrates efficacious botanical
influence over cellular epigenetic responses, Dr. Morris combined
natural nutrients, nutraceutical/metabolic ingredients, and herbal
“activation” factors into a synergistic blend of targeted nutrition.
• #854 Neurosyn • #184 ROX • #41 Gt-Thymus
• #875 Synulin • #433 GCEL • #31 Ga-Adrenal
• #850 MoRS • #12 B-Brain • #39 Gf-Thyroid
• #820 EPIC • #48 HQ • #840 EVENTA