A potent herb-based formula containing highly effective enzymes that focus on carbohydrate breakdown.
#650 ENZEE (Hi Potency Enzymes)
A potent herbal-based formula containing highly effective enzymes that support the body’s inherent and natural enzyme
processes regarding carbohydrates, fats, and some protein structures. Enzymes are what the body uses to clean up the
fundamental terrain, the extra-cellular matrix. This formula focuses on supporting the body’s immune relations with the fungal
kingdom and also includes liver support.
• Enzymatic action regarding undesirable biofilm
development in the gastro-intestinal tract
• Digestive support
• Support the normal processes regarding difficult
• Amylase – Carbohydrate digesting enzymes. Helps
break down starches.
• Cellulase – Aids in the hydrolysis of cellulose into
energy-sustaining blood sugar that may help maintain
optimal blood sugar levels. Supports the natural
immune system process regarding biofilms and their
attachment to the intestinal wall.
• Pau D’Arco – Contains beta-lapachone and lapachol
which are effective in supporting the normal immune
relations with virus, fungi, and parasitic organisms.
• Milk Thistle – Contains silymarin which helps liver
cells to regenerate proteins via normal protein
synthesis activities. Antioxidant. A leading liver
• Schizandra – Elevates activities of antioxidants, and
supports the normal expression of natural macrophage
• Guarana – Supports the nervous system to induce
lipolysis – a natural process that releases fat into the
blood stream for energy during exercise.
• Oregano – Rich in vitamins, nutrients, and
antioxidants; supports the immune system’s natural
endeavors regarding fungal forms.
• Lysozyme – Derived from egg, this enzyme supports
the body’s natural processes to dissemble pathogenic
cell membranes and biofilm via glycoside hydrolases.
None in recommended doses.
• Enzymatic-Based Anti-Candida Program:
#650 ENZEE - High Potency Enzymes
#250 TR - Tai Ra Chi
Doc Wheelwright taught that candida and other pathogens can
inhabit the extracellular matrix when there is a carbohydrate/
fat sludge that develops there. The modern diet provides such
polymeric, enzymatically-resistant molecules. After Doc’s passing
in 1990, based on a request from Dr. Greg Saunders and his
formulation assistance, Stu Wheelwright brought out the ENZEE
formula as one of two high potency enzyme products with the
other being MELA (Optimal Terrain Enzymes). MELA focuses on
anti-inflammatory proteolytic enzymes.The two formulas cover a
wide gamut of enzyme activity to support a myriad of enzymatic
• #660 MELA - Optimal Terrain Enzymes
• #17 D - Digestive
• #18 Ds - Digestive-s
• #19 DB12 - Digestives + B12
• #4/#1004/#2004 FungDx
• #72 Mpc - Prostata Corrector
• #100 ABC - Acidophilus & Bifidus Complex
• #138 MBC - Microbiome Colonizer
• #250/#254 TR - Tai Ra Chi