Designed to support the NO/ONOO cycle. This cycle consists of Nitric Oxide (NO) converting to Peroxynitrite (ONOO) and back to NO again. This cycle is naturally occuring and a balanced cycle is associated with a state of optimal health. EPIC facilitates cellular use of catalase, glutathione, and superoxide dismutase (SOD) to balance the NO/ONOO cycle and quench free radicals.
#820 EPIC (Metabolic NO/ONOO Micro Antioxidant)
#821 EPIC-LQ (Liquid – Metabolic NO/ONOO Micro Antioxidant)
EPIC features a powerful array of intracellular oxidative/redox metabolic molecules to help support the body’s normal oxidative/
redox processes required for mitochondrial production of ATP (Adenosine Triphosphate) energy. Scientific research demonstrates
that the body’s safe and effective production of ATP supports proper cellular function; and that excessive free radicals may
contribute to cell aging, DNA and protein oxidation. Supporting our bodies’ natural abilities to manage peroxynitrate (ONOO)
oxidation is important for ATP production, DNA integrity and cell membrane function.
• Support cellular oxidative/redox enzymes (glutathione,
catalase, SOD-Superoxide Dismutase)
• Mitochondrial efficiency
• Cellular health programs
• Provide nutrients necessary for cell membrane’s role
in oxidative/redox processes
• Youthful gene expression similar to calorie-restriction
• Arjuna – An ancient Ayurvedic herb (tree bark) that
may help as a normal COX-2 inhibitor. Supports
the body’s normal use of LDL cholesterol in cell
• Hydroxocobalamin – The natural Vitamin B12 (bacteriacreated) form.
• Niacinamide – Vitamin B3 is necessary for cellular
respiration (molecules enter and depart through the
cells’ lipid bilayers) and helps the body’s normal energy
• Pyridoxine AKG – Vitamin B6 Alpha Ketoglutarate –
assists the muscles in making cellular energy via the
glutamine production process.
• Citrus Bioflavonoids – Vitamin P phytonutrients
that provides molecules to support cellular micro
antioxidant processes. Works synergistically with
• S.O.D. – Superoxide Dismutase – Enzymes that the
body makes to protect cells from super oxide (O2)
free radical damage; assists in building cell structures;
3500 times more powerful than Vitamin C.
• Glutathione (Reduced) – A bio-active compound
of cysteine, glycine, and glutamate – the three
constituents of glutathione, the body’s premier
antioxidant used in normal DNA repair and
• Pyruvate – Helps with carbohydrate metabolism for
energy. Initiates the Citric Acid Cycle that makes ATP
via aerobic respiration.
• Sulforaphane – A component of cruciferous
vegetables known to help the body inhibit
nitrosamines—a cellular compound that causes
oxidative stress. Used in joints and cartilage.
• Ornithine – An arginine-derived amino acid that helps
normal cellular removal of unwanted nitrogen and
ammonia. Cited to help support a healthy thymus,
heart and human growth hormone.
• N-Acetyl Cysteine – A sulfur-based amino acid used to
replenish cellular glutathione. Modulates inherent genetic
• Chia Oil – A vegetable source of Omega-3 fatty acids.
• Manganese/Zinc (Chelate)/Magnesium (Oxide) – Minerals
and coenzymes that help the normal oxidative/redox processes
via cellular control of glucose and glutamine. Supports DNA
polymerase enzymes that create DNA.
• Biotin – Vitamin B7, also called Vitamin H. Necessary for the
body’s cellular energy and glucose metabolic processes.
None. Contains over 30 ingredients synergistically blended for
cellular metabolic processes. Check with physician or health care
practitioner if pregnant.
Based on recent, published scientific studies, Dr. Shayne Morris, a
nutri-metabolomic expert, applied that research toward supporting
the body’s cellular ATP production in light of the NO/ONOO
cascade of normal free radical usage in oxidative/redox processes.
Coupled with HerbalomicTM research that demonstrates efficacious
botanical influence over cellular epigenetic responses, Dr. Morris
combined the nutrients, nutraceutical/metabolic ingredients, and
herbal “activation” components into a synergistic matrix that
provides key molecules for the mitochondria to use to safely
generate the energy necessary for the body’s natural cellular
function and maintenance.
• #850 MoRS • #810 eNRG • #62 Ls
• #854 Neurosyn • #433 GCEL • #39 Gf
• #433 GCEL • #48 HQ • #840 EVENTA
• #184 ROX • #60 L