An herbal extract that boosts energy, nutritionally assists the immune system and cleansing. Contains powerful and effective immune system supporting herbs and adaptive allergen response nutrition.
#241 EV (Elixir Vita)
An herbal extract that is designed to focus on normal immune processes such as everyday microbial and viral relations, as well
as the challenges of seasonal pollens. Supports normal immunological vigilance.
• Support normal immune activities regarding bacteria,
virus, and fungal considerations
• Support overall, balanced immune activity
• Whenever traditional echinacea/goldenseal formulas
• Assist normal preventative processes of seasonal
• Support normal immunological maturation processes
• Supports acquired immune system relations with
recurrent environmental challenges
• Echinacea –The purple cone flower. One of the
all time great herbal agents for support of normal
immune processes. Research studies point to findings
regarding support of normal pain alleviation activities,
microbial relations, and antioxidant impact, as well
as more perky macrophage engagement with their
normal job of waste removal.
• Goldenseal – Hydrastis canadensis. A classic
herb containing the powerful microbial-impacting
quaternary ammonium salt, berberine, from
isoquinoline alkaloids. Historic records place its
documented use at over 3000 years ago in China.
• Stevia – Rich in antioxidants to safeguard the cells
from free-radical damage as a result of metabolic,
pathogenic, environmental and immunological factors.
• Pau D’Arco – From the South American herbal
tradition, an herb that exhibits superior microbial
relations regarding fungus.
• Burdock Root – Contains powerful antioxidants, such
as phenolic acids, quercetin and luteolin.
• Spearmint – One of the great soothing, cooling herbs,
that supports normal mucous membrane processes.
• Cayenne – Research studies have discovered that
cayenne impedes the formation of plant fungal forms:
phomopsis and colletotrichum. Herbal tradition has
established that cayenne can serve as an activator
of synergistic properties of other herbs such as
echinacea and goldenseal.
None in this balanced blend, used as directed. May increase
effectiveness of Rx antibiotic therapy. Best avoided during
pregnancy and early stages of breast feeding.
• “Winterization” Support:
#241 EV - Elixer Vita
#243 IA - Imperial Ataker
#210 CA - Cats-A-Tonic
#41/#2041 Gt - Thymus
Doc Wheelwright, in his lab experiments, found that a “hint” of
cayenne when properly combined with echinacea and goldenseal,
would magnify the impact of the echinacea/goldenseal and
support normal immune system vigilance. Many years later,
the Lancet (UK’s medical journal) published information about
echinacea’s ability to increase macrophage activity. In developing
this formula, he had in mind the poor results that medicine was
obtaining with “ear tubes” for children’s chronic ear infections and
he advocated: 1) reducing sugar intake, 2) stopping commercial
cow milk, 3) and supporting the immune system’s normal
activities with combinetic herbal extracts.
• #488/#1488 VIVI - Virox
• #3/#1003/#2003 Bactrex
• #4/#1004/#2004 FungDx
• #5/#1005/#2005 Stabilizer
• #403/#243 ATAK - Immune Rejuvenator
• #250/#254TR -Tai Ra Chi
• #41/#2041 Gt - Thymus
• #435/#1435 GOLD - Immune +
• #483 OXOX - Activator Cell
• #210 CA - Cats-A-Tonic