A unique, tasty powder blend of insoluble & soluble fibers plus the power of herbs, whole food organic sprouts, and probiotics. FBR supports healthy cardiovascular, colon & bowel function. FBR assists with healthy digestion & elimination of toxins. Sprouted seeds provide nourishment and fiber to support healthy blood sugar levels. This prebiotic food is absolutely essential for re-colonization of beneficial probiotic species in the G.I. Tract, and helps maintain and proliferate beneficial colonies. Psyllium free product.
#131 FBR (Fibers for Intestinal Health)
A unique, tasty powder blend of insoluble & soluble fibers, plus the power of herbs, whole food organic sprouts, and probiotics.
It supports normal, healthy cardiovascular, colon & bowel function. FBR assists with healthy digestion and normal elimination
of the body’s metabolic waste products. Sprouted seeds provide nourishment and fiber to support normal blood sugar levels.
A psyllium free product. This prebiotic food is absolutely essential for re-colonization and maintenance of beneficial probiotic
species in the G.I. Tract, and helps maintain and proliferate beneficial colonies.
• Intestinal health (gluten free)
• Bowel motility
• Glucose - normal regulation
• Help proliferate beneficial probiotics
• Dietary replenishment of missing fiber
• Cholesterol intestinal absorption balance
• Rice Fiber – Supports normal bowel motility and
function. Rich in the antioxidant trace minerals,
selenium and manganese, which support many life
• Flax – Helps bowel regularity via fibers and Omega-3
fatty acids. Contains lignans - vegetable nutrients that
support normal hormonal balance.
• Chia – Helps dislodge and eliminate old, accumulated
wastes in the intestines. Rich in polyunsaturated fats,
especially Omega-3 fatty acids. Helps with many
intestinal and life processes via normal immune
system activity and lipid synthesis.
• Coconut – Enhances cellular energy metabolic
processes, provides healthy short- and medium-chain
fatty acids (MCFA) that are essential to good health.
High in dietary fiber, low glycemic index, improves
digestion, and supports absorption of other nutrients.
• Quinoa Sprout – High in fiber, source of insoluble and
soluble fiber, complete protein (all 9 essential amino
acids), contains plant-source nutrients necessary for
healthy red blood cells and hemoglobin formation.
Contains lysine which is essential for tissue growth
and repair, rich in magnesium.
• Buckwheat Sprout – High in fiber, contains the
eight essential amino acids, contains many minerals
including phosphorus, magnesium, iron, zinc, copper
and manganese, contains a rich supply of flavonoids,
particularly rutin. Helps the body’s normal regulation of
glucose and blood lipids.
• Fenugreek Sprout – The wonders of fenugreek as a
botanical nutrient include many far-ranging impacts:
normal estrogen balance, support glucose balance,
cognitive balance, and overall gastrointestinal support.
• Carrot Fiber – Soluble fiber calcium pectate,
may help the body’s normal regulatory processes
regarding blood-cholesterol levels by binding with
and eliminating bile acids triggering cholesterol to
be drawn out of the bloodstream to make more
• Dried Prune Fiber – Supports healthy digestive processes
and gastrointestinal motility. Contains Vitamin K, copper and
potassium. Supports normal carbohydrate metabolism.
• Bacillus Coagulans – A probiotic that survives the stomach
acids and bile. Produces the preferred form of lactic acid (L+
None. Note: people with Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth
(SIBO) can experience gas, bloating, constipation, and/or loose
stools from fiber until that health-impinging condition is corrected.
• General Intestinal Health Support:
#131 FBR - Fibers For Intestinal Health
#467 LGUT - Leaky Gut
#138 MBC - Microbiome Colonizers
#100 ABC - Acidophilus & Bifidus Complex
As gastrointestinal health skyrockets in its importance to overall
health, Dr. Shayne Morris created this broad spectrum, daily use,
comprehensive fiber supplement to address G.I. Tract health, recolonization and support of probiotic species, plus specific focus
on metabolic health. It quickly became a favorite of people for its
nutritional enhancements and a favorite of the gut microbiome for
its sustaining and balancing factors.
• #467 LGUT - Leaky Gut
• #138 MBC - Microbiome Colonizer
• #100 ABC - Acidophilus & Bifidus Complex
• #404 BIND -Toxin Elimination
• #428 DSIR - Intergen
• #14 C - Colon
• #17 D - Digest
• #19 DB12 - Digestive + Vitamin B12
• #745 Earth Tonify - Warm the Center
• #740 Earth Sedate - Clear Congestion
• #491, #492, #493, #494 VRM-1, 2, 3, 4
• #650 ENZEE – Hi Potency Enzymes