Femicrine is a uniquely designed formula combining a powerful blend of clinically researched phyto-nutrients and herbalomics supporting female endocrine health throughout the natural stages of menopause. Femicrine positively influences cellular status, healthy estrogen activity, feminine microbiome and breast health.
#843 Femicrine (Female Endocrine)
Features adaptogenic and female hormone supportive botanicals and nutrients combined to support the many aspects of the
body’s normal female endocrine cycle. Features insights from both the Western (Herbalomic™) and Eastern (Traditional Chinese
Medicine) herbal traditions. Designed to accommodate the cyclical and epigenetic aspects of female hormone rhythms.
Supports the normal body processes to regulate its hormonal cycles and balance.
• PMS-type occurrences
• Climacteric support
• Menopause support
• Peri-menopause preparation for menopause
• Non-hormonal menopausal symptom relief
• Youthful female vitality programs
• Uterine and ovarian nutrition
• Humulus lupulus – Often cited as muscle supportive,
relaxant, and a digestion-supportive herb. Has a well
established botanical history of supporting normal
female hormone cycle balance.
• Angelica gigas Nakai – From Oriental and Korean
Traditional Medicine, this botanical has been used to
support the gynecological system for centuries.
• Chrysin – A bioflavonoid (flavone) found in passion
flowers, chamomile, mushrooms and honeycomb.
• Cynanchum wilfordii – Bai Shou Wu. A root used in
China and Korea. One of the most famous traditional
medicines often employed as a blood tonic to enrich
• Phlomis umbrosa – Used in China for thousands
of years in herbal teas and tonics as a part of many
purification formulas, as well as part of TCM protocols
for menstrual issues including flushes of heat,
nervousness, dryness, and moodiness.
• Lactobacillus reuteri & Lactobacillus rhamnosus
Two of the world’s most documented probiotic
species that support normal female health and normal,
healthy vaginal flora.
• Lycium barbarum – Often cited in weight loss
articles, the Wolfberry (Gogi Berry) is considered a
national treasure in Tibet. Rich in nutrients, especially
nascent Vitamin C, it boasts powerful antioxidant
• Broccoli Concentrate – Provides glucosinolates,
the sulfur/nitrogen “mustard-tasting” component of
cruciferous vegetables. Research is investigating the
cell-process normalizing contributions of the entire
brassica family of vegetables.
• Angelica sinensis (Dong Quai) – Dang Gui.
Historically celebrated as an adaptogenic female tonic.
Often touted to support natural libido and normal
• I3C (Indole-3-carbinol) – Produced by the breakdown
of the glucosinolate glucobrassicin, in cruciferous
• Bupleurum chinense – Chai Hu/Bei Chai Hu. A
famous Chinese herb used by women wishing to
support their healthy hormonal and psychological
• Schisandra chinensis – Wu Wei Zi. The five flavored seed.
Traditionally supports kidney jing (essence) which governs the
• Picea abies (Norway Spruce) – Contains Hydroxymatairesinol
potassium acetate, a phyto-estrogenic molecule shown in
scientific studies to support the female body’s break down of
estrogen into the beneficial estrogen pathways.
• DIM (Diindolylmethane) – A cruciferous vegetable compound
with beneficial action on cell membrane estrogen receptors.
• Rheum rhaponticum (Rhubarb) – Provides rhaponticin and
desoxyrhaponticin. Clinically proven ingredient for non-hormonal
menopausal symptom relief.
Pregnant, nursing, or on fertility medication such as
clomiphene. Contains over 25 ingredients synergistically
blended. [Check with your midwife, physician or health care
Pre-Menstrual General Support
#843 Femicrine - Female Endocrine
#24 Fpms - Female Health
#854 Neurosyn - Neuro-Cognitive & Memory Support
Based on recent, published scientific studies, Dr. Shayne
Morris, a nutrimetabolomic expert, applied that research toward
supporting female cycle hormonal balance. Coupled with
Herbalomic™ research that demonstrates efficacious botanical
influence over cellular epigenetic responses, Dr. Morris combined
natural nutrients, nutraceutical/metabolic ingredients, and herbal
“activation” factors into a synergistic blend of focused, broadspectrum nutrition.
• #22 F+ - Female Plus • #31 Ga - Adrenal
• #39 Gf - Thyroid • #24 Fpms - Female Health
• #850 MoRS -
• #820 Epic - Metabolic
• #73 Mpr - Prostata/
• #840 EVENTA - Cellular
• #854 - Neurosyn -
• #184 ROX - Super Antioxidant