The premier source of acetyl-glutathione in an herbalomic blend for maximum efficacy. Gcel provides a blend of herbalomic ingredients along with acetyl-glutathione designed to help boost the body’s production of glutathione peroxidase, a primary antioxidant throughout the entire body. Glutathione plays an important role in protecting the body against oxidative stress and detoxifying harmful compounds. Preliminary research suggests glutathione may also help protect mitochondria—the principle source of cellular energy—from damaging pro-oxidant influences.* Historically, glutathione supplementation has been ineffective because it is degraded in the G.I. tract and in the bloodstream, thus supplemental sources have been difficult. That changed with the advent of “acetyl glutathione,” the only form to date that is clinically proven to reach the cells.
#433 GCEL (Intracellular Glutathione)
Glutathione (GSH) is the body’s premier antioxidant and normal cellular metabolic waste control molecule. Historically, glutathione
supplementation has been ineffective because it is degraded in the G.I. Tract and in the bloodstream, thus supplemental sources
have been difficult to get to the cells. Instead, people would supplement the three amino acid components of GSH–Cysteine,
Glycine, and Glutamic Acid. That changed with the advent of “acetyl glutathione,” the form to date that research proves reaches
the cells. GCEL provides a full array of glutathione supportive nutrients, plus botanical synergists.
• Support the body’s primary purification processes
• Premier cellular antioxidant
• Support cell membrane normal health
• Support normal hormonal balance
• Immune system normal support
• Support normal DNA and telomere processes
• Conserve activity of Vitamins C and E
• Normal glucose metabolic processes
• Support optimal muscle performance
• Support normal cellular aging processes
• Vitamin C – Supports normal GSH levels in red blood
cells. Works with GSH for normal cell health.
• Folate/5MTHF (5-Methyltetrahydrofolate) -- Critical
to keep the body producing glutathione. The form
that supports cellular metabolism, even if there are
MTHFR genetic anomalies.
• Chromium – Supports glutathione’s impact on DNA
integrity. Helps protect against oxidative damage.
• Alpha Lipoic Acid -- Second in importance to the cell
after glutathione. Involved in energy production, blood
sugar control, brain health and the body’s normal
purification processes. Often depleted due to stress.
• Selenomethionine – A source of selenium, an
important mineral that helps the body recycle and
produce more glutathione.
• Milk Thistle -- Silymarin has long been used to
support overall liver function and helps maintain
normal glutathione levels.
• Ribose – Ribose is a highly absorbable sugar
desired by the cells and facilitates cysteine to make
• Taurine – Taurine and glutathione (GSH) have
antioxidant and central nervous system protective
properties. Taurine helps regulate glutathione.
• Glutamine – A precursor nutrient necessary for the
body to make glutathione.
• Methylcobalamin/Hydroxycobalamin (Vit B12) –
Methylated B12 and natural, bacteria-derived B12 are
very reactive forms of B12. Glutathione protects B12
from association with toxic and xenobiotic molecules.
B12 is a catalyst for the body to produce glutathione.
• Turmeric – Supports normal self-protective processes regarding
oxidative stress and increases glutathione.
• Vitamin B6 – Is necessary for production of glutathione via
methylation processes. Methylation and the production and
recycling of glutathione are the two most important biochemical
functions in the body.
Pregnancy, renal failure, organ transplants, diabetics taking insulin.
• Intracellular Detoxification System:
#433 GCEL - Intracellular Glutathione
#404 BIND - Toxin Elimination
Dr. Shayne Morris, at the request of Dr. Dan Pompa, an advocate
of glutathione as a supplement to facilitate normal cellular
purification and maintenance processes, applied the acetyl form
of glutathione with synergistic nutrients to make this state of the
art, metabolic, cell protective supplement. Clinicians often use
GCEL in conjunction with the BIND formula to support normal
cellular metabolic and drainage processes.
• #820/#821 EPIC - Metabolic Antioxidant
• #850/#851 MoRS - Methylation Donor
• #810/#811 eNRG - Quantum Cellular ATP Energy
• #840/#841 EVENTA - Cellular Enzyme Corrector
• #184 ROX - Super Antioxidant w Resveratrol
• #404 BIND - Toxin Elimination
• #870/#871 Spectra1 - Whole Food, Cell Multi Vit/Min
• #115 B16 - 16 B Vitamins Stress Complex