H (heart) provides nutritients for optimal Heart Health. It provides herbalomic factors that preliminary research suggests may bind to a signaling protein involved in the pathway that is activated to strengthen the heart muscle.
#44 H (Heart)
#2044 CXH (Heart)
Provides a wide array of nutrients (fatty acids, bioflavonoids, vitamins, trace minerals, and botanical factors) to support
normal, essential heart functions including muscle activity and cellular metabolic-recovery processes.
• Normal heart strength
• Heart normal regulatory
• Targeted nutrition for
heart cellular metabolic
• Heart tissue integrity
• RNA/DNA Heart Factors – Supports the tissue
integrity and genetic continuity via organized amino
acids, peptides, and nucleoprotein structures.
• L-Carnitine – Required for heart energy processes
(ATP); supports innate cellular metabolic activity.
• Tayuya – A rain forest botanical (Brazilian) shown to
support normal cell metabolic regulation. Cited in
herbal traditions as a blood tonic and supports normal
mitochondrial glucose metabolic activity.
• RNA/DNA Thymus Factors – Supports the thymus
(the heart of the immune system) for bioenergetic
completeness via organized amino acids, peptides,
and nucleoprotein structures..
• Woodruff – Asperula odorata. Contains valuable
constituents: Coumarin; Citric, Malic, Tanic, and
Rubichloric acids. Historically used in potpourri for its
• Tyrosine – An amino acid with a forte of helping
protein synthesis, supports normal pulse and stress
• Phenylalanine – Supports normal neurotransmitter
processes including regulation of heartbeat and nerve
• Vitamin B2 – Plays a major role in the heart’s energy
production, and serves as an antioxidant.
• Calcium Folinate (Folate) – A B-vitamin that supports
normal blood pathway elasticity, helps maintain normal
homocysteine levels, supports healthy vascular and
• Vitamin B6 – Helps the body regulate normal heart
activity, cholesterol synthesis, glucose utilization, and
supports the body’s innate range of effective immune
Contains phenylalanine which is not processed by people with a
rare genetic condition called phenylketonuria (PKU) who lack the
enzyme necessary to properly metabolize it.
High doses of tyrosine and phenylalanine (not a factor in the
recommended dose) can cause heart palpitations.
• Basic Heart Support:
#44 H - Heart
#45 Hcv - Heart/Cardiovascular
#128 CVO - Cardiovascular Oil
#48 HQ - Heart Energy
Coming to the aid of a friend who experienced a life-impairing
heart attack, Doc Wheelwright applied his massive physiological,
nutritional, and botanical expertise toward support of the heart
as a muscle tissue requiring self-maintenance between every
heartbeat, and requiring its own blood supply independent of
the blood passing through the chambers. He expertly combined
vitamins, amino acids, and botanicals into a synergistic blend
designed to nourish the heart so that it could effect its own
normal cellular processes and maintain tissue integrity.
• #620/#625/#630 Metabo-Shake - Glycemic Support
• #45 Hcv - Heart Cardiovascular
• #48 HQ - Heart Energy
• #810 eNRG - Quantum ATP
• #850 MoRS - Methylation Donor
• #755 Fire Tonify - Support The Heart
• #750 Fire Sedate - Pacify The Spirit
• #870/#872 Spectra One & Two - Whole Food, Cellular, Multi
• #140 MIN - Multi-Mineral
• #184 ROX - Super Antioxidant w/ Resveratrol
• #197 OMGA - Omega 3-6-9
• #129/199 VitD3 - Vitamins D3/K2
• #128 CVO - Cardiovascular Oil
• #875 Synulin - Glycemic Balance