Supports the brain’s optic center (back lobes); supplies nutrients necessary for clear vision. It is designed for students, the elderly (to aid in maintaining eye health during the natural aging process), those who do “close” work (computers), and for those seeking nutrition to maintain an already healthy vision. Formula I (Eyes) ensures the availability of necessary natural vitamin A as well as additional sight factors needed for good vision systems.
50 I (Eyes)
#2050 CXI (Eyes)
A unique formula for nutritional and herbalomicTM support of the eyes, optic nerves, and visual cortex of the brain. Clear vision
is dependent on many nutritional factors, especially for students, older people, and people who do ‘close work’ (computers).
Further, many lifestyle issues (overconsumption of sugar, extended TV/computer viewing) put a strain on the eyes and visual
processes. This formula supplies key nutrients for normal visual processes including ocular muscle and neural support.
• Eye nutrition for normal maintenance and repair
• Vision – diminished acuity
• Visual cortex of brain nutritional support
• Optic nerve support
• Eye support nutrition for people who are diabetic,
elderly, and performing visually intensive work
• Night vision
• Dream recall
• Eye fatigue and strain - normal recovery nutritional
• Boldo – Peumus boldus. From the South American
(Chilean) herbal tradition, used as a liver and gall
bladder tonic. Contains potent antioxidants.
• Carrot Root – A rich source of beta carotene,
supports normal macular and vitreous h–umor
• Chapeu De Couro – A rain forest herb that supports
normal liver processes. The liver makes enzymes for
• Eyebright – Like its name suggests, a premier
botanical for eye support. Traditional uses include both
topical and internal applications for a wide variety of
eye and visual system support.
• L-Proline – An amino acid that supports tissue
structure. The structure (shape) of the eyes
accommodates proper vision. A starter molecule
for key antioxidants that protect the eyes such as
glutathione, alpha ketoglutarate (helps protect from
• RNA/DNA Eye Tissue Factors – Supports the eyes
and visual cortex integrity and cellular identity via
organized amino acids, peptides, and nucleoprotein
• RNA/DNA Liver Tissue Factors – Liver support is
essential, though often overlooked, for eye health
and eye support. Provides organized amino acids,
peptides, and nucleoprotein structures.
• Rue – Ruta graveolens. One of the greatest herbs
for normal vision support. Well established history of
nutritional support for normal healthy eyesight.
• Vitamin A – Long known to support the eyes, the
vitreous humor and light-adaptive responses require
huge amounts of Vitamin A, particularly if looking at
computer screens or outdoors in glare (snow).
Contains high potency Vitamin A. The dangers of Vitamin A
overdose are much higher for synthetic vitamin A than for natural
vitamin A. Check cumulative amounts in combination programs.
Best avoided during pregnancy.
• Comprehensive Eye Support:
#50 I (Eyes)
#60 L (Liver)
#197 OMGA (Omega 3-6-9)
#184 ROX (Super Antioxidant)
A favorite of Doc Wheelwright’s because it employed Scottish
Rue herb. Doc taught that, “Eyebright was great, but Rue wins
the day.” Here, he blended key vitamins, amino acids, with rain
forest botanicals and tissue integrity factors to support the eye
muscles, the eye tissue, the vitreous humor, optic nerve, and
most importantly the brain’s visual cortex. Clinical use soon
established this formula as a primary “brain support” formula in
addition to supporting vision in the newly developing computer/
television age. Bioenergetically attuned to the optic nerve.
• #12 B (Brain)
• #32 Gb (Pituitary)
• #854 Neurosyn (Neuro-Cognitive Memory Support)
• #45 Hcv (Heart Cardiovascular)
• #850 MoRS (Methylation Donor)
• #184 ROX (Super Antioxidant w/Resveratrol)
• #870/871, #872 Spectra One & Two (Whole Food, Cellular, Multi
• #433 GCEL (Intracellular Glutathione)
• #820 EPIC (Metabolic Antioxidant)
• #60 L (Liver)
• #62 Ls (Liver S)