This formula contains key amounts of collagen, MSM (Méthylsulfonylméthane), chondroitin sulfate, and herbs to support cartilage integrity, joint health, lubrication and comfort. Contains nutrients essential for the healthy formation of joints, discs and cartilage.
#133 JOT (Joint, Disc, Cartilage)
This formula contains key amounts of collagen, MSM (Méthylsulfonylméthane), Chondroitin Sulfate, and herbs with a focus on
the nutrients associated with normal, healthy joint and disc mobility, lubrication and function, cartilage structural support, and
• Normal joint function
• Normal disc health
• Cartilage nutrient factors
• Nutrients for healthy joints
• Type II Chicken Collagen – Contains a ‘chicken soup’
of valuable nutrients for the body to use to support
normal, healthy joints and cartilage. A food source
powerhouse of nutrients that relate to joint flexibility
and normal performance.
• Boswellia – A popular Ayurvedic herb used for
centuries to support overall joint health.
• Bromelain – A proteolytic enzyme associated with
immune system health, normal blood purification and
maintenance processes, and intestinal health.
• Glucosamine – Plays a key role in the synthesis of
glycosaminoglycans and in the strengthening of the
cartilage that surrounds the joints.
• Chondroitin Sulfate – A nutrient responsible for
keeping the joint cartilage lubricated by absorbing
water and providing the building blocks for the biogeneration of new cartilage.
• Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) – Needed by
the body for the synthesis of cartilage and other
connective tissue. Provides a therapeutic form of
• Gymnema Sylvestre – An herb famous for its
influence over normal, healthy glucose metabolism
and thus mitochondrial energy function.
• Turmeric – High in curcurmin compounds,
antioxidants, and immune-supportive factors.
Cited to serve as a booster of the cells’ antioxidant
performance. Supports the brain’s BDNF hormone
which encourages the growth of new neurons.
Supports balanced immunological activities.
• Can interact with drugs that slow blood clotting by increasing
the effectiveness and impact of the drug, thus potentiating an
• May interact with antimitotic chemotherapy, decreasing its toxic
impact which is needed to inhibit cancer cell proliferation.
• Contraindicated for people with gout due to L-Arginine HCl.
• General Joint Health:
#133 JOT - Joint, Disc, Cartilage
#850 MoRS - Methylation Donor
#660 MELA - Optimal Terrain Enzymes
#402 ARTA - Joint Ez
#225 EE - Essence Oil (topical)
Launched in the media based on popular books, Glucosamine/
Chondroitin supplements became very popular with many people
swearing by their effectiveness to support normal joint health.
Systemic Formulas took the concept one step further by including
the herbal synergists with the goal of gaining noticeable results
quicker. JOT soon became a clinician’s favorite, especially among
Chiropractors who work with joint health daily in their practices.
• #460 KYRO - Muscle/Tissue/Ligament
• #850/851 MoRS - Methylation Donor
• #660 MELA - Optimal Terrain Enzymes
• #402 ARTA - Joint Ez
• #225 EE - Essence Oil (topical)
• #260 WO - China Healing Oil
• #73 Mpr - Prostata/Ovatum
• #184 ROX -Super Antioxidant w/Resveratrol
• #114 BFO - Borage, Flax, Fish Oil
• #2/2002 – Builder
• #433 GCEL – Intracellular Glutathione