This formula supports a normal renal function. With premium quality Juniper, Cha de Burg, and peach bark supported by manganese and zinc chelate.
#450 KDIR (Fluidren)
Features a synergistic array of North and South American herbs to support various aspects of the body’s normal, healthy kidney
performance and cellular water processes, including natural support of the kidneys calculi discarding functions.
• Occasional water retentiveness
• Normal kidney functions
• Normal kidney mineral sediment processes
• Cha de Bugre – Cafe do Mato. From the Brazilian,
Argentinian, and Paraguayan rain forest herbal
traditions, this herb is widely used to support normal,
healthy kidney functions.
• Buckthorn – Often used in both the Chinese and
Ayurvedic herbal traditions, the ancient text cite how
the kidneys and heart form a “system of support” for
normal, healthy body function. Buckthorn is used both
as food and as a herb.
• Lycopodium – The spores of the club moss fern, “lyco
(wolf’s) podium (foot)” have been used for centuries
to support normal, healthy kidney activities, urination
processes, as well as reproductive organ functions.
• Juniper – Considered a purifying herbal tonic, studies
demonstrate that juniper berries support normal
kidney/urinary tract processes, especially helpful to
the kidney activities that manages normal uric acid
functions, including excretion of molecules slated for
removal from the body.
• Snakeroot – Traditional herb. Supports the normal
flow of urine via support of healthy system processes.
• Peach Bark – Often cited in herbology for its support
of normal kidney maintenance activities via intestinal
hydrogogue properties as well as kidney support.
• Spikenard – An herb revered for its essential oil and
normal purification process support. References to
Spikenard are in the Bible’s Old and New Testaments,
the Hebrew Talmud, Pliny’s Natural History, and
Ayurvedic herbal texts.
None when used as recommended.
• General Fluid Retention Program:
#450 KDIR - Fluidren
#32 Gb - Pituitary/Pineal
#58 Ks - Kidney-s
Doc Wheelwright was alarmed about the proliferation of
potassium-depleting diuretic drugs (often used to artificially
force down blood pressure). With potassium being a critically
important nutrient to cellular nutrition, the heart, and fluid balance
between the inner cells and the extracellular matrix, he cited
that no genuine healing results could come from interfering with
the body’s sodium/potassium balance at the expense of the
potassium. Thus he created a gentle, herbal diuretic that works
via the kidneys and does not force the excretion of potassium. He
often said that KDIR was gentle, often requiring 21 days to show
full effect, but day by day, its effectiveness would support the
body’s normal processes to manage simple and occasional fluid
• #56 K - Kidney
• #58 Ks - Kidney-s
• #32 Gb - Pituitary/Pineal
• #102 ACX - Vitamin DTX
• #400/#2400 APHA - pH Control
• #775/#2775 Water Tonify - Strengthen Bones
• #770/#2770 Water Sedate - Remove Dampness
• #745/#2745 Earth Tonify - Warm The Center
• #740/#2740 Earth Sedate - Clear Congestion