Support for ligaments, muscles and tissues. Helpful in promoting comfort post exercise. KYRO was designed to be used for healthy muscle after sports and exercise exertion. It is also a favorite for support post chiropractic adjustment.
#460 KYRO (Muscle/Tissue/Ligament)
An herbal, nutritional formula designed to support the multifaceted, normal processes of ligament, muscle and tendon
maintenance. Often used for muscle comfort post-exercise, as well as occasional overexertions. Contains nutrients that the body
may use for normal muscle maintenance activities. Very popular among athletes and chiropractors.
• Supports normal muscle relaxing activity
• Nutritional support for muscles
• Nutritional support for normal tissue repair processes
• Post workout muscle rebuilding nutrition
• Citrus Bioflavonoids – Vitamin P (Orange peel,
Lemon Bioflavonoids, Hesperidin) supports collagen
and normal muscle repair processes. Studies cite that
bioflavonoids support the body’s normal “micro-tear
repair” activity and may hasten recovery compared
with the control group. A nutrient that serves normal
muscle function. Part of the vitamin C complex of
• Gelatin – Protein nutrition to support normal strength
and elasticity of tendons, ligaments and muscles.
• Urea – High in nitrogen, modifies the structure of
amino chains and polypeptides within the skin, which
is important for helping to moisturize the fascia.
• Slippery Elm – Most often thought of as natural
support of digestive processes and digestive mucosa,
Slippery Elm also contains inherent nutrients that
support normal muscle relaxation metabolic activity.
• Pfaffia – A rainforest adaptogenic herb containing
nutrients that support normal anabolic cellular
activities which are associated with muscle size and
• Cinnamon – An excellent source of the trace mineral
manganese and a very good source of dietary fiber,
iron and calcium. Supports normal glucose metabolic
processes and helps re-sensitize muscle cells to
glucose uptake for repair and energy.
• Sete Sangrias – Rainforest botanical used in Brazilian
herbology. Supports muscle use of glucose for cellular
energy processes. Supports normal, healthy heart
• RNA/DNA Heart Factors – Support for the tissue
integrity of the body’s most important muscle.
• Stevia – Rich in antioxidants, helps prevent normal
free radical damage. Supports proper glucose
metabolism and normal muscle repair activities.
Helps the body modulate the NF-kappaB Mediated
inflammatory responses to muscle tissue repair
processes. Supports cellular ATP energy activity
allowing muscles to maintain proper cellular energy
• Hawthorn Berries – An excellent source of
heart-protective antioxidants such as oligomeric
procyanidins and quercetin. Supports normal blood
circulation processes that carries nutrients to clusters
None when used as directed.
• Muscle recovery, post workout:
#460 KYRO - Muscle/Tissue/Ligament
#840 EVENTA - Cellular Enzyme Corrector
#810 eNRG - Quantum ATP Energy
Doc Wheelwright designed this botanical muscle support formula
to help the muscle cells utilize lactic acid, glucose, and ATP after
strenuous exercise for more optimal recovery and rebuilding
processes. He often cited that the heart muscle must rebuild its
energy and its tissue integrity between every beat.
• #840/#841 EVENTA - Cellular Enzyme Corrector
• #133 JOT - Joint, Ligament, Cartilage
• #810/#811 eNRG - Quantum ATP Energy
• #850/#851 MoRS - Methylation Donors
• #870/#871/#872 Spectra 1 & 2 - Whole Food,
• #408/#2408 CLNZ - Chelator
• #2/#2002 Builder
• #6/#2006 Restore
• #880/#881/#882 VISTA 1 & 2 - Membrane Regeneration
• #225 EE - Essence Oil
• #75/#2075 N3 - Relaxa
• #44/#2044 H - Hear