This is the preeminent liver building formula that supports building & maintenance of the liver’s intercellular tissues. This formula provides herbal and bioenergetic nutrition for the liver including softening, and purification of the liver with some support to the gall bladder as well.
#60 L (Liver)
#2060 CXL (Liver)
Support for the body’s biochemical factory. This formula provides herbal and bioenergetic nutrition to support the liver’s
normal tissue processes, inclusive with gall bladder support. Doc Wheelwright’s research focused on key operational liver
functions-erythrocyte decomposition, free radical utilization, glycogen production, protein synthesis, microbe destruction,
humanization of amino acids, and bile secretion-and the challenges of modern lifestyles. He maintained that the liver is the
most important organ and its health directly impacts a persons quality of life. This is the preeminent liver reinforcement
formula that provides nutrients used in building & maintenance of the liver’s cells and tissues. It assists with normal digestive/
• Liver function and tissue support (building, sustaining)
• Abdominal health, region of liver
• Gall Bladder support (with Lb)
• Drainage during purification programs
• “Build to Cleanse.” Build the liver and the liver can
conduct its myriad functions.
• Boldo – Peumus boldus. From the South American
(Chilean) herbal tradition, used as a liver and gall
bladder tonic. Contains potent antioxidants.
• Celandine – Chelidonium majus. Supports liver’s
normal bile-making faculties.
• Goldenseal – Traditional liver support herb.
Supports normal microbial relations, helps natural
lipid management and bile processes.
• Mountain Mahogany – A hepatoprotective, liver
supporting botanical Native American herb. Traditional
uses included the springtime cutting of the bark into
strips and eating it like vermicelli. .
• Ragweed (Ambrosia artimisiifolia. Whole plant, not
the pollen) – Research points to ragweed supporting
innate microbial and parasite relations and support
for the normal blood and normal liver purification
processes including radioactive elements.
• Quince – Cydonia oblonga. Traditional liver tonic.
Antiseptic. Purifier. Features tannins that bind and
neutralize xenobiotic chemicals. Supports normal
microbiome and microvirome relations and provides
nascent minerals necessary for normal liver function.
• RNA/DNA Liver Factors – Specific support for the
liver’s cellular identity and tissue integrity. Provides
organized amino acids, peptides, and nucleoprotein
None known. While containing a number of therapeutic
botanicals, Doc Wheelwright taught that combined
herbal formula nutrients work synergistically deriving
the most benefit from small amounts of ingredients
that enhance and support each other to gain beneficial
• Liver Strengthening/Support Program:
#60 L - Liver
#433 GCEL - Intracellular Glutathione
#62 Ls - Liver-s
#875 Synulin - Glycemic Balance
Doc Wheelwright was an established master of the liver. He
traveled around the globe in search of the botanicals that would
hasten the body to correct liver concerns. Thus he spent much
time in China, South America, and with Native Americans in his
quest to master the liver. His discovery of seven botanicals [three
of which are in the L (Liver) formula, with the other four being
in the Ls (Liver-s) formula] lead to his famous “healing triad”
concept. He designed this formula as a builder, (anabolic process
supportive) based on the premise that if the liver was supported
then it could automatically function better in its myriad roles of
metabolic, immunological, and purification support of overall
• #62 Ls - Liver-s
• #61 Lb - Liver/Gallbladder
• #102 ACX - Vitamin Detox
• #875 Synulin - Glycemic Balance
• #620/#625/#630 Metabo-Shake - Glycemic Control
• #850 MoRS - Methylation Donor
• #820 EPIC - Metabolic Antioxidant NO/ONOO
• #433 GCEL - Intracellular Glutathione
• #780/#2780 Wood Tonify - Tonify Blood
• #785/ #2785 Wood Sedate - Mediate Harmony
• #870/871, #872 Spectra One & Two - Whole Food Cell Multi Vit/
• #129/#199 VitD3 - Vitamins D3/K2