Supports the liver’s function and provides nutrient cofactors consumed in the liver’s innate detoxification processes. Ls supports a healthy liver through hepatic chelation and elimination processes, which supports detoxification and drainage including the Cytochrome P-450 processes. The liver uses catabolic processes to first detoxify itself, then its improved function automatically detoxifies the entire body better. Ls serves as the ‘yang’ half of the optimal liver health triad (digestion, elimination, liver) with the L (Liver) serving as the ‘yin’ half.
#62 Ls (Liver-s)
#2062 CXLs (Liver-s)
Doc Wheelwright designed this formula with rain forest herbs that support normal and effective liver function. His concept
was: “Instead of force-cleansing the liver, simply support its normal, innate function and it will do all of its jobs better.” In his
research, he accounted for the Cytochrome p450 enzyme processes and Phase I, Phase II, Phase III liver activity. He cited
that this formula is the “yang” half of the healing triad’s “liver” component with the L-Liver formula being the “yin” half. He
employed the L-Liver and Ls-Liver-s to be one formula with two faces, both to be used in the same day.
• Liver/Gall Bladder function and tissue support
• Abdominal health, region of liver
• Liver/Gall Bladder flush programs
• Drainage during purification programs
• Gall Bladder support
• “Activate to Support Innate Purification Processes.”
Support normal liver and gall bladder performance.
• Support the liver’s role in normal glucose metabolism
• Oregon Grape Root – Hugely popular liver support
herb. Supports the liver’s kupffer cells in their normal
microbial relationship work. Research has identified
botanical components that support the liver’s kupffer
cell natural performance regarding immune-supportive
• Rose Hips – Rich in nascent, natural, whole complex
Vitamin C - a constituent of collagen. Antioxidant.
• Sete Sangrias – A rain forest herb with a long
history of liver usage, particularly regarding blood lipid
• Red Beet Root – Supports the nitric oxide processes
that regulate many cellular metabolic functions
including vascular dilation and relaxation. Liver and
gall bladder tonic. Potent antioxidant. Betacyanin
antioxidant reduces oxygenation of LDL cholesterol.
Contains nascent folate and nascent iron. Nourishes
the brain and blood. Supports normal blood purification
and maintenance processes.
• Fringe Tree Herb – Botanical texts cite that this herb
has traditional uses for normal gall bladder health, liver
healthy function including normal lipid management
activities and supporting microbial control.
• Lemongrass – Known in herbal traditions as a
“booster” which means it supports normal liver
function processes including lipid management,
purification, and digestion.
• Blackberry Leaves – Supports normal ‘higher
functions’ of the liver, e.g. regenerative cellular
processes. Antioxidant that helps prevent overoxidation of mitochondrial processes.
• Choline Bitartrate – Helps with digestion of fats and
cholesterol as well as carbohydrates and proteins.
A nutrient essential to liver and gall bladder function.
Helps maintain normal bile and transport fats.
Supports normal fat metabolism. Used by the body to
create the neurotransmitter acetylcholine required for
liver function and cardiovascular health.
• RNA/DNA Liver Factors – Specific support for the liver’s
cellular identity and tissue integrity. Provides organized amino
acids, peptides, and nucleoprotein structures.
• Boldo do Chile – Peumus boldus. From the South American
(Chilean) herbal tradition, used as a liver and gall bladder
tonic. Contains potent antioxidants. Probably the most well
known herb in Chili due to its bitter taste and folk lore to dispel
• Cha de Bugre – A rain forest botanical cited to support normal
kidney, heart, and liver functions. A mild diuretic and lipid
• Yellow Dock – Well known liver tonic, antioxidant, often praised
for its blood supportive impact.
None known. While containing a number of therapeutic
botanicals, Doc Wheelwright taught that combined herbal formula
nutrients work synergistically deriving the most benefit from small
amounts of ingredients that enhance and support each other to
gain beneficial impact.
• Traditional “Healing Triad” Program:
#60 L - Liver #17 D - Digestive
#62 Ls - Liver-s #14 C - Colon
Doc Wheelwright was a much-heralded master of the liver. He
traveled the globe in search of the botanicals that would hasten
the body to correct liver concerns. Thus he spent much time with
Chinese, South American, and Native American healers in his
quest to master the liver. His discovery of seven botanicals [four
of which are in this Ls (Liver-s) formula, with the other three in
the L (Liver) formula], lead to his famous “healing triad” concept.
He designed this formula as a stimulator of liver function based
on the premise that if the liver was supported then it could
automatically function better in its myriad roles of metabolic,
immunological, and purifying support of overall health.
• #60 L - Liver
• #61 Lb - Liver/Gallbladder
• #102 ACX - Vitamin Detox
• #875 Synulin - Glycemic Balance
• #620/#625/#630 Metabo-Shake
• #850 MoRS - Methylation Donor
• #820 EPIC - Metabolic
• #433 GCEL - Intracellular
• #870/871, #872 - Spectra
One & Two - Whole Food
Cell Multi Vit/Min/Oil
• #129/#199 VitD3 - Vitamins
• #840 EVENTA - Cell