MORS methylation donor provides nutrients to support methylation, which promotes healthy homocysteine metabolism. Providing the L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate form of folate along with vitamins B6 and methylated B12, genistein, choline and a full herbalomic blend helps ensure better folate nutrition—especially in those with genetic variations in folate metabolism. Methyl molecules (CH3) serve thousands of metabolic processes including detoxification; and serving as “on/off” switches of genetic, chromosomal expression. Methyl molecules are necessary for intracellular metabolic function, and epigenetic expression of health. MoRS is part of the family of Systemic Formulas’ Cellular Healing research.
#850 MORS (Methylation Donor)
#851 MORS-LQ (Liquid Version – Methylation Donor)
MoRS supports the inherent methylation processes by providing the converted forms of the B vitamins—B9 and B12—in a matrix
of synergistic vitamins, minerals, and botanical activators. Methyl molecules serve thousands of the body’s innate processes
including cellular purification of metabolic discards and xenobiotic acquisitions. Beyond the MTHFR genetic anomalies that
are cited as affecting some 42% of the population, many of the environmental stressors challenging humanity today deplete
the body of available methyl donors. Coupled with poor nutritional intake and uptake of B vitamins, many people may have a
deficiency of viable B vitamins for their body’s cellular requirements.
• Healthy stress response
• Supports the body’s natural purification pathways
• Adrenal support
• Brain/neurotransmitter function
• Relief for occasional stress-related fatigue
• Homocysteine metabolism
• Neuro protection
• 5-MTHF (Vitamin B9) – This efficient, metabolicallyactive form, methylfolate, supports methylation
processes for DNA maintenance and proper gene
• Methylcobalamin (Vitamin B12) – This metabolically
active form of B12 works directly within the cells.
Research suggests that methylcobalamin may cross the
blood brain barrier to support healthy neuron function.
• Astragalus – An herb valuable for the body’s
inherent immune processes; adaptogenic; contains
polyphenols that supports methylation processes.
• Curcumin – An herb with research showing that
it supports DNA modulation and expression via
epigenetic processes; supports normal methylation.
• Niacinamide – Helps balance the methylation process
via the SAM-e (S-Adenosyl methionine) metabolic
cascade. SAM-e is a common co-substrate of methyl
• Betaine HCl (TMG) – A hydrochloric acid molecule
bound to trimethylglycine; supports the body’s normal
betaine homocysteine methyltransferase pathway
and helps recycle Vitamin B12; helps the mitochondria
manage the NO/ONOO cycle.
• Green Tea – Rich in polyphenols that support normal
DNA methylation and the inherent oxidative/redox
• Molybdenum Chelate – Helps the body utilize innate
methylation cycles and supports the transsulfuration
processes of reducing unwanted sulfites.
• Pyridoxine AKG – Vitamin B6 Alpha Ketogluterate –
necessary to make cellular energy; supports glutamine
production necessary for cellular energy.
• Magnesium Malate – An alkalizing magnesium bound
to malic acid. Both the magnesium and the malate play
important roles in mitochondrial energy processes.
• Biotin – Vitamin B7, also called vitamin H - supports
normal cellular energy processes and glucose
• RNA/DNA Brain – Supports the brain with food-based nucleic
acids necessary for tissue integrity and cellular function.
• Zinc – Supports DNA transcriptive processes and telomere
• Potassium Phosphate Dibasic – Cell-ready phosphate required
to help create energy and deliver intracellular oxygen.
• Pyruvate – Helps with carbohydrate metabolism for energy;
it starts the Citric Acid Cycle that makes ATP via aerobic
respiration and fat utilization.
• Selenomethionine – Selenium bound to methionine;
supports cellular metabolic processes, the methionine cycle
(homocysteine, SAMe), and DNA synthesis.
• Can aggravate “over-methylators.”
• Take at a separate time from Rx medication.
• Check with physician or health care practitioner if pregnant.
Healthy Stress Response Support
#720 General Sedate
Positive Mood Support
Based on recent, published scientific studies, Dr. Shayne Morris, a
nutra-metabolomic expert, applied that research toward supporting
cellular methylation processes with nutrients that the body can
apply toward its normal function. Coupled with Herbalomic™
research that demonstrates efficacious botanical influence over
cellular epigenetic methylation responses, Dr. Morris combined
the nutrients, nutraceutical/metabolic ingredients, and herbal
“activation” components into a synergistic formula to help the
cells have access to the nutrients they require for cellular health,
function and maintenance.
• #854 Neurosyn • #820 EPIC • #60 L-Liver
• #875 Synulin • #840 EVENTA • #62 Ls -Liver-s
• #433 GCEL • #199 Vit D3
Lq • #70 Ga-Adrenal
• #184 ROX • #406 CALM • #129 DV3