A traditional formula designed for individuals who have feelings of anxiety and disorientation and have difficulty resting due to occasional stress. N3 provides nutrients that support the calming neurotransmitter response of GABA. This is an all-natural, chemically-free, non-toxic formula, which may also be used to ease the discomfort caused by exercise related aches and pains.#75 N3 (Relaxa)
#2075 CXN3 (Relaxa)
A general nervine formula for overall nerve support. Designed to make soothing, supportive nutrients available to a broad range
of nerve processes including normal pain relief mechanisms, sleep pathways, and stress support.
• Calming Nerve Support – whole body
• Pain Process Support
• Rest and Sleep Support
• Adjunct to brain and nerve support programs
• Adjunct to adrenal programs
• Stress support
• Nutrients to support normal nerve processes
• Tayuya – A rain forest botanical listed in the Brazilian
Pharmacopoeia as beneficial for normal nerve support.
• L-Methionine – A sulfurous amino acid essential for
synthesis of L-Cysteine and L-Taurine and influences
many metabolic processes via choline, melatonin,
homocysteine, SAMe, and direct nerve support.
• L-Tryptophan – An essential amino acid that
directly helps relieve stress, promotes sleep, and
serves as a precursor to the anti-stress/anti-anxiety
neurotransmitters serotonin and melatonin.
• L-Tyrosine – An amino acid associated with nerve
support and nervous tension relief. A precursor to
neurotransmitters that regulate both the sympathetic
and parasympathetic nervous systems.
• Blue Vervain – A nervine botanical, cited to help
normal regulation of muscle tension, cramps,
neurotransmitter processes, and restful sleep.
• Valerian – A classic nervine botanical cited to help
soothe nerves, and promotes restful sleep. Supports
the central nervous system.
• Sete Sangrias – Brazilian herb, Doc Wheelwright used
it as a balancing factor for herbs and minerals.
• Niacin – Vitamin B3 is well known to support
the central nervous system, support the body’s
management of anxiety and depression, and soothe
feelings of disquiet.
• Mandrake – Considered an antispasmodic category
herb in herbal texts. Supports effective immune
processes. Helps the body’s “relaxation” efforts
required for repair and rebuilding processes.
Small amounts enhance other nervine botanicals’
• Yarrow Flowers – Historically used to promote restful
sleep, soothe frayed nerves, and help the body relax
and manage neurotransmitter processes.
• Stone Root – Colinsonia is often used by herbalists
for kidney support, but it also has a well-established
history as nerve support – especially for the Vagus
• Pulsatilla – Helps the body manage nervous tension. Tonic
for overused nerves and stress. Helps normal processes
that restore frayed, overused nerves. Often used for nervous
exhaustion to support the body’s normal, healthy nerve
None known. While containing a number of therapeutic
botanicals, Doc Wheelwright taught that combined herbal formula
nutrients work synergistically deriving the most benefit from small
amounts of ingredients that enhance and support each other to
gain beneficial impact.
• General Stress Support:
#75 N3 - Relaxa
#406 CALM - Stress Relief & Mood Support
#31 Ga - Adrenal
#870/871, #872 Spectra One & Two - Herbal Whole Food
#854 Neurosyn - Neuro-Cognitive & Memory Support
This formula started with Doc Wheelwright’s research for
botanical and nutritional solutions for pain, frayed nerves, and
difficulty sleeping. At that time, the formula was called “N2.” Then,
driven by Nutrition’s competition to new prescription anti-anxiety
drugs entering the marketplace, and a contaminated batch of the
amino acid L-Tryptophan in Japan, the USA temporarily banned
one of N2’s ingredients, the valuable and necessary amino acid
L-Tryptophan. Stu Wheelwright redesigned the formula and thus
created N3 without tryptophan. After a few years, L-Tryptophan
was exonerated and put back on the market, and so it is now
re-included in this botanically-based N3 formula returning it to its
• #406 CALM - Stress Relief & Mood Support
• #74 N - Nerve
• #427 DRëM - Sleep Aid
• #460 KYRO - Muscle/Tissue/Ligament
• #880/881, #882 VISTA One & Two - Membrane Regeneration
• #870/871, #872 Spectra One & Two - Herbal Whole Food
• #12 B - Brain
• # 850 MoRS - Methylation Donor
• #184 ROX - Super Antioxidant
• #50 I - Eyes