Systemic Formulas, NeuroSyn - 60 Capsules
- Systemic Formulas
- Vitamins & Supplement
- 100.00 gr
NeuroSyn is formulated to support healthy brain aging, cognition, and memory by beneficially modulating the metabolism of the neurotransmitter acetylcholine and providing neuroprotection. This advanced formula features clinically effective levels of the Sulbutiamine form of B1, huperzine A (HUPA), Alpha GPC, Acetyl L-Carnitine, phosphatidylserine and a proprietary herbalomic blend for multidimensional support for neurological health. Research suggests that Sulbutiamine and HUPA may be able to cross the blood-brain barrier to beneficially influence acetylcholine metabolism and provide antioxidant protection. In addition, laboratory studies on epigallocatechin-3-gallate (EGCG) antioxidant and DNA protective properties, suggesting it may have beneficial effects on brain aging. *Preliminary controlled studies suggest that Noopept may enhance inhibitory synaptic transmission in the hippocampus which is the proposed mechanism of action for memory support. Supportive but not conclusive research demonstrates the ability of Alpha-GPC to rapidly deliver choline to the brain across the blood–brain barrier and act as a biosynthetic precursor of the acetylcholine neurotransmitter.
#854 NEUROSYN (Neuro-Cognitive & Memory Support)
Scientifically formulated to promote normal cognition, focus, and function. Provides neuro-protective nutritional factors by
nourishing the brain’s innate self-corrective processes. Supports normal neurotransmitter metabolic activities via acetylcholine,
serotonin, and dopamine precursor nutrition. Neurosyn is an advanced, clinically effective blend of Sceletium tortuosum,
Huperzine A, Ginkgo biloba, phosphatidylserine, Alpha-GPC, theanine, green tea, for multidimensional support of neurological
health. Research suggests that these natural ingredients may be able to cross the blood-brain barrier to provide nutrient-support
of neurotransmitter metabolism, as well as antioxidant protection. Studies demonstrate that the nutritional and Herbalomic™
impact of these components have beneficial effects on normal brain-aging through their antioxidant and DNA-protective
• Cognitive Function Support
• Brain Power
• Dendrite Connectivity Nutrition
• Normal Neurotoxin Exposure
• Normal Brain Oxidative Stress
• Alpha-GPC (Glyceryl Phosphoryl Choline) – A form of the
B-lipid, choline, promotes normal immediate recall, reaction
time, and good mood. Used by the brain to protect its
membranes and counter natural cognitive decline and neurodegenerative processes.
• Camellia sinensis – Provides Herbalomic™, epigenetic and
antioxidant attributes of green tea. Cellular longevity factors.
• L-Tyrosine – An amino acid essential for brain
neurotransmitter production: norepinephrine, epinephrine and
• Scutellaria lateriflora – Blue Skullcap. Botanical nutrition
associated with relaxation of nervous tension, recovery from
brain fatigue, performance, and endurance.
• Alpha Ketoglutarate – Supports the Kreb’s Cycle of cellular
energy production, nitrogen transporter, and oxygen regulator.
Antioxidant. Antioxidants support cell longevity.
• Magnolia officinalis – Hou Po. A traditional Chinese
botanical. Cited to support the brain’s acetylcholine which
supports normal cell membrane protective activities, and
helps the brain regulate normal cortisol and amyloid plaque
• Acetyl L-Carnitine – A nutrient that the brain uses to assist
with stress tolerance and mitochondrial beta oxidation
processes that make cellular energy. Helps the brain protect
itself regarding normal cell aging and nerve supportive
processes. Plays a role in healthy leptin hormone response.
• Lycopodiopsida – Huperzine-A1. A fern that contains
acetylcholinesterase-inhibitors thus serves the brain’s natural
processes as a nootropic or “smart nutrient” that helps with
memory, motivation, intelligence, and attention.
• Phosphatidylserine – Called a “brain food,” is a documented
way to help the brain’s natural youthfulness via fluidity of brain
• Bacopa monnieri – Baobab tree fruit. Exciting new research
is examining if Bacopa can live up to claims of memory
improvement, helping prevent normal cognitive decline,
support natural neuron repair, as well as natural mood
• N-Acetyl Cysteine – Called a ‘wonder molecule,’ helps
replenish the body’s chief antioxidant, glutathione. NAC is
counted as one of the most important nutrients needed
in a basic health system, according to the World Health
• Centella asiatica – Gotu Kola. Long established herbal
references cite natural support for the brain, nerves, and
memory. Antioxidant. Nutrients to help maintain healthy
• R-Alpha Lipoic Acid – Serves nutritionally with antioxidants.
The biologically active “R” form is a free radical scavenger
and supports healthy mitochodrial function.
• Ginkgo biloba – Supports brain health and circulation.
Provides nutrients that assist natural memory processes.
Contributes to normal brain self-protective processes.
• Polygala tenuifolia – Yuan Zhi in Chinese Medicine. Contains natural
brain growth factors and cognition improvement factors via BDNF (Brain
Derived Neurotrophic Factor).
• DMAE Bitartrate – Dimethylaminoethanol. The real reason that fish
is called “brain food.” Supports acetylcholine turnover rate. Research
shows this to be a significant nutrient for those with short attention
spans. Free radical scavenger.
• Phellodendron amurense – Cork Tree. A Traditional Chinese Botanical.
Said to help preserve neuro-function. Supports normal immune
pathways. Synergistic with Magnolia officinalis to support normal,
balanced neurotransmitter function.
• Vinca minor – Vinpocetine. Supports normal circulation to the brain and
provides nutritional support germane to short and long term memory
processes. Known to enhance alertness. Web MD cites support for
helping reduce chance for ischemic strokes and that it may help prevent
cognitive decline via improving circulation.
• Gastrodia elata – Gastrodin. A traditional Chinese botanical. Helps
mobilize the brain’s innate neuro-protective functions. Supplies factors
for normal neuro-signaling.
• Noopept – A nootropic dipeptide heavily researched in Russia,
supportive of normal memory retrieval and memory consolidation.
Neuroprotective. Supports NGF (Nerve Growth Factors). Enhances color
• Nutrition Support for Gut/Brain, Brain/Gut Bi-Directional Communication
#854 Neurosyn + #406 CALM - Stress Relief Mood Support + #75
N3 - Relaxa + # 467LGUT - Leaky Gut + #881/882 Vista One & Two -
The scientific basis and proven effectiveness of botanical nutrients to
improve brain function and prevent/reduce cognitive decline inspired
Dr. Shayne Morris, a molecular biologist and Herbalomic™ expert, to
formulate a neuro-regenerative formula focused on the brain’s dendrite
interconnective processes (reconnect and maintain brain power) despite
what is called inevitable cognitive decline due to neurotoxins, poor
circulation, nutritional deficiencies, and the aging process.
• #128 CVO - Cardiovascular Oil
• #406 CALM - Relaxa
• #870/#872 Spectra One & Two - Whole Food, Cell, Mulit-Vit/Min/Oil
• #840 EVENTA - Cellular Enzyme Corrector
• #880/#882 VISTA One & Two - Membrane Regeneration
• #875 Synulin - Glycemic Balance
• #810 eNRG - Quantum Cellular ATP Energy
• #433 GCEL - Intracellular Glutathione
• #820 EPIC - Metabolic NO/ONOO Micro-Antioxidant
• #850 MoRS - Methylation Donor
• #467 LGUT - Leaky Gut Mastery
• #6 Restore
• 4 capsules up to twice a day, or as
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
Vit B6 (Pyridoxine-5-phosphate) ........ 4 mg 200
Vit B1 (Sulbutiamine)...................... 100 mg 6667
Manganese (Chelate)...................... 0.4 mg 20
Zinc (Lipoate) ..................................... 3 mg 20
Cognitive Nutrition Blend................ 815 mg *
Acetyl L-Carnitine; Alpha-GPC (Glyceryl Phosphoryl
Choline); Alpha Ketoglutarate; L-Tyrosine; N-Acetyl
Cysteine; R-Alpha Lipoic Acid; N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine;
DMAE Bitartrate; Propionyl L-Carnitine; Uridine-5’-
Cognitive Herbalomics Blend ....... 1180 mg *
Phosphatidylserine (from Sunflower); Magnolia officinalis; Lycopodiopsida (Huperzine A1); Bacopa
monnieri; Scutellaria lateriflora; Centella asiatica;
Camellia sinensis (Green Tea EGCG); Ginkgo biloba;
Polygala tenuifolia; Phellodendron amurense; Vinca
minor (Vinpocetine); Gastrodia elata (Gastrodin)
*Daily Value is not established
Other Ingredients: Gelatin, Leucine, Ascorbyl Palmitate and Sili