PTM is a natural, plant source of two forms of potassium (bitartrate and chloride). It is designed to provide balanced, maintain healthful blood levels of potassium and magnesium, and intracellular presence, while providing support for muscles, nerves, brain, hair and skin. It provides support for water and sodium electrolyte balance. Provides support for weight loss programs.
#155 PTM (Potassium Stabilizer)
A natural, plant-source of two potassium chelates--bitartrate and chloride; plus magnesium in a combined, HerbalomicTM
botanical base. Potassium is an essential element for the neuron electrical matrix, the heart, and all muscles. It supports normal
skin health and plays a critical role in the electrolyte balance that regulates the body’s normal fluid balance. Of particular value,
potassium is acclaimed for its role in normal blood pressure, heart, and kidney functions.
• Potassium supplementation
• Potassium support during potassium-wasting
• Support for insulin dependent diabetics
• Support during corticosteroid (potassium-wasting) use
• Weight loss program support
• Normal kidney function
• Normal blood pressure balance
t KEY COMPONENTS
• Magnesium – Helps regulate normal muscle and
nerve function, plays a role in the active transport of
calcium and potassium ions across cell membranes
(a process that is important to nerve impulse
conduction), muscle contraction, and normal heart
• Potassium – Vital role in normal nerve and muscle
function, balances amount of fluid in the body,
functions as an electrolyte. Enables the heart to beat.
• Boldo – A valuable herb for normal liver, muscle and
cardiovascular system processes.
• Pfaffia – From the Amazonian rain forest, an
adaptogenic herb known to support the normal
muscle-building and overall normal hormonal
• Kelp – A sea vegetation that is a natural source of 70
trace minerals and iodine.
• Maracuja – A South American herb, rich in B complex
vitamins, potassium, vitamin C, and linolenic fatty
acids. Employed in Brazil as nourishing for the skin.
• Chamomile – Supports normal immune processes
(increases hippurate level), aids in digestion, and
supports normal body/bacteria relations.
Best not taken with potassium-elevating medications:
Spironolactone (Aldactone), Triamterene, Trimethoprim/
Sulfamethoxazole (Bactrim), and some ACE inhibitors.
• Heart Rhythm Support:
#155 PTM - Potassium Stabilizer
#48 HQ - Heart Energy
#140 MIN - Multi-Mineral
#128 CVO - Cardiovascular Oil
#880/882 Vista One & Two - Membrane Regeneration
Doc Wheelwright’s research on the cell membrane’s sodium
potassium pump, and penchant for botanical activators and
regulators, led to his developing this botanically-enhanced
potassium formula as a way to provide a much broader normal
health array of benefits.
• #406 CALM - Stress Relief & Mood Support
• #140 MIN - Multi Mineral Plus
• #870 Spectra One - Whole Food, Cell, Multi Vitamin/Mineral
• #120 CAL - Calcium Plus
• #192 CalMD - Bone Support
• #123 CLR - Chlorophyllin
• #128 CVO - Cardiovascular Oil
• #44 H - Heart
• #48 HQ - Heart Energy
• #45 Hcv - Heart/Cardiovascular
• #56 K - Kidney