Clinical dose of wormseed oil and black walnut leaves in an herbal support blend of garlic, pau d’arco, rose hips, zapilopatle beans, jalapa and more.
#491 VRM1 (Large)
#2491 CXVRM1 (Large)
This herbal combination formula supports the bodies’ normal and beneficial relationship with human parasitic organisms. Herbal
phytoconstituents can help with healthy structural function interaction with large multicellular organisms that may occupy the
human GI Tract.
• Supports the normal immune system and G.I. terrain
maintenance activities regarding relations with
externally acquired large parasitic organisms.
• Pau D’Arco Bark – Famous in the Brazilian herbal
tradition for helping the body’s normal mycobiome
relations as well as microbiome, virome and some
acquired larger uninvited organisms.
• Black Walnut – A very popular herb with a long history
of assisting the body with its normal self-protective
processes regarding many undesired influences.
Contains the compound, Juglone.
• Rose Hips – Supportive of the digestive and intestinal
tissues, and renowned for its antioxidant properties,
Vitamin C supports the body’s immune system.
• Garlic Root – A broad spectrum supporter of normal
immune relations with microbes and parasitic
• Hops – Contains “bitter qualities” considered useful in
discouraging acquisition of unwanted organisms. Cited
for stunning impact.
• Valerian Root – Supports normal relaxation of
digestive muscles. Sedative qualities are reputed to
affect parasitic organisms.
• Bromelain – Protein-digesting (proteolytic)
enzyme complex, assists the body’s own digestive
mechanisms in reducing very large, complex protein
molecules into smaller peptide units or individual
• Wormseed Oil – Chenopodium ambrosioides.
Botanical cited to help the body establish an
environment that is inhospitable to harmful, invading
• Zapilopatle Bean – A bean from Baja California with
a traditional history of supporting the body’s selfregulatory processes.
• Jalapa – A Mexican and South American herb used in
native herbal traditions.
Generally none. Best avoided during pregnancy.
• Traditional Large Program:
#491 VRM1 - Large
#260 WO - China Healing Oil
#404 BIND - Toxin Elimination
Doc Wheelwright was a renowned herbalist, chemist, and
parasitologist who spent time amongst the “barefoot” doctors
of the world seeking solutions for humanity’s optimal health.
His historic programs allow for various stages of parasite life
cycles which can challenge the body’s normal self-maintenance
processes. He taught that to support the body’s normal processes
best, herbal support should be cycled (10 day on, 5 days off)
to accommodate different phases of uninvited guest species’
• #492/#2492 VRM2 - Small
• #493/#2493 VRM3 - Micro
• #494/#2494 VRM4 - Cell
• #260 WO - China Healing Oil
• #270 SC - Cleanser
• #402 ARTA - JointEz
• #101 ACP - Vitamins ACP
• #102/#1102/#2102 ACX - Vitamin DTX
• #200 AO - Aloe Vera
• #210 CA - Cats-A-Tonic
• #250/#254 TR - Tai Ra Chi