When Montezuma was drinking his “Nectar of the Gods,” a brew that combined cocao beans with vanilla, honey, and chiles, he knew what he was doing. Just a bit of heat generated from those chiles will wake up your system with just the right amount of stimulation. It's subtle so it won’t overwhelm your senses, yet it provides a gentle prod with warmth for your digestion and circulation.
Though we can’t guarantee that it will bestow longevity on you like it was reputed to do for the royal Aztec lineage, we can tell you that Montezuma and his Maya neighbors knew how to create exciting flavor that is worthy of the Gods. Roasted coffee and chocolate notes from ramon nuts blended with cacao, vanilla and chile ~ now this is truly an exalted beverage from the New World brought to you courtesy of Teeccino!
- Antioxidants from carob, barley, cocoa and ramon nuts
- Naturally caffeine free – no processing or chemical residues
- Non-acidic – helps restore alkaline balance
- Natural energy boost – from nutrients, not stimulants
- Contains heart-healthy potassium
- 1g of soluble fiber per serving
- Prebiotic - inulin from chicory root supports beneficial microflora that improve digestion, regularity and intestinal health
- Brewed Teeccino is gluten free as verified by independent laboratory tests
Enjoy coffee all day long by drinking a robust, full-bodied cup of Teeccino in the afternoon and evening when you don't want caffeine to interfere with sleep. If you need a break from coffee, wean off of coffee gradually by blending it with Teeccino over a 2 week period to avoid caffeine withdrawal symptoms. Product of the USA.
Ingredients: Roasted organic carob, organic barley, organic chicory, organic ramon nuts, natural chocolate flavor, organic cocoa, chile flakes. May contain trace amounts of almonds.