It wasn’t until I discovered ramon nuts from Central American rainforests that the dream of a dark roasted, unsweetened herbal coffee with enough body to carry coffee-like depth and intensity came into focus. The Maya drank a brewed beverage of roasted ramon nuts for all kinds of health reasons. Please recall that this was prior to the coffee tree making its way across the Atlantic.
If you like your coffee dark roasted without any competing flavor notes or sweetness, Maya French Roast was created for you. In a taste test of Teeccino’s regular flavors, Original, Java, and Maya French Roast, those coffee drinkers who like pure coffee flavor preferred dark roasted Maya French Roast. Those who like their coffee sweeter with a lighter roast chose Original. Those who want a medium roast with just a bit of sweetness preferred Java.
Now between all three flavors, those who say “give me regular” can find their personal preference and satisfaction!
- Antioxidants from carob, barley and ramon nuts
- Naturally caffeine free – no processing or chemical residues
- Non-acidic – helps restore alkaline balance Natural energy boost – from nutrients, not stimulants
- Contains heart-healthy potassium
- 1g of soluble fiber per serving
- Prebiotic - inulin from chicory root supports beneficial microflora that improve digestion, regularity and intestinal health
- Brewed Teeccino is gluten free as verified by independent laboratory tests
Enjoy coffee all day long by drinking a robust, full-bodied cup of Teeccino in the afternoon and evening when you don't want caffeine to interfere with sleep. If you need a break from coffee, wean off of coffee gradually by blending it with Teeccino over a 2 week period to avoid caffeine withdrawal symptoms. Product of the USA.
Ingredients: Roasted organic carob, organic barley, organic chicory, organic ramon nuts, natural coffee flavor. May contain trace amounts of almonds.